• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Since when is having logical reasons behind theories proof of guilt? True, Charge and I have provided more analysis than most, but would we be going to all the trouble if we didn't need to? I wouldn't bother or waste time.

As for the two of us being Masons, no. We'd rule this entire game with no problem if we were. :P

We will see where your loyalties lie Vergo. We will see. Soon. Me I'll just be on my way and watch on and say something That I think is quite peculiar.

So far I have my eye on TreeHuggerPanda, she seems like the type that would be part of the mafia in the way that she is speaking.

I also still think that Xinnamin is trying to play too cool, letting everyone just forget about herself and when we do remember, she's seems innocent and angelic due to not being agreesive, thus, my eye is on you to.

ChargeWithSword has removed a large amount of my suspicion off of him, I personally think he may be trying to shift suspicion onto the townies here while being laid back about it, but that could be the attititude of both the Mafia and a Townie, therefore, I'll leave the game to go on for a while before I decide about him. However, the mind games that he played with Ver-go suggest that he is most likely Mafia. Thus, I'm suspicious of Vergo as he hasn't shown me an attitude that could indicate he's a townie, and the mind games with Charge make him seem like Mafia. The only problem is I believe that one is mafia and one isn't, unless one happens to be the Serial Killer, but so far I doubt it.

So IGMEO mainly on Xinnamin and TreeHuggerPanda, next being Vergo.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Morning everyone!

Gee, scrolling through 4 pages of posts is hard work!

Charge, IGMEOY

Why? Because you were quite quick to accuse everyone else, it seems to me you want to get us all off track.

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

My FoS list for everyone to see:

PJDEP- You're quick to point the fingers when everyone hasn't posted. Quite... scum like, eh?

Xin- You've been trying to keep it cool right now, which you're trying to let you're self be forgotten about the stuff you said in the beginning of this thread. Which is quite suspicious to me...

That is all, MK9, there is no reason for you to be up on there right now. And Charge, I'm just suspecting you, but there's not much of a logical reason for you to be there. And Vergo, I've been suspecting, but we'll have to wait and see.

I really shouldn't be giving out the FoSs yet, but it's just a basic list.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hmm... I'm keeping my eyes on K4K and Tree Hugger. You seem to be playing innocent Hugger...like butter wouldnt melt... I'm watching you.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Wow, when did you reach 9 pages already????? Anyway, I keep my eye on you, ChargeWithSword and TreeHugerPanda......

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You know, before people start suspecting other people for "playing it cool" by laying low and stuff like that, I think people need to be reminded that real life exists. At any rate, my suspicions have not changed since my last post.

TreeHuggerPanda

You know, before people start suspecting other people for "playing it cool" by laying low and stuff like that, I think people need to be reminded that real life exists. At any rate, my suspicions have not changed since my last post.

Hm... eh, you're right. But I'm still keeping my suspicions, though.

Anyways, we shouldn't keep pointing fingers at each other until most people have posted, I mean voting off someone without waiting for anyone to post is just plain stupid. (No offence, but it's the truth)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Do you have something to hide, eh treehuggger? Hmm, Xinny. Playing it cool are we?

TreeHuggerPanda

Oh and just to let you guys know, my brother, Mega, is also playing (kind of) as me. Hey, if your sibling threatens you be left in a thunder storm for a little bit of taste of this game, wouldn't you let them play? ...I hate thunder storms...

Anyways, I take everyone off of my FoS list, no reason to accuse anyone until everyone posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom