• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The queue is updated. As a side note, I have still received no response from those mentioned prior on hold. If you know how to contact anyone in that section please let them know they til the 31st to reinstate their game on the queue.
Why am I still on hold?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The queue is updated. As a side note, I have still received no response from those mentioned prior on hold. If you know how to contact anyone in that section please let them know they til the 31st to reinstate their game on the queue.
Minish's game should have been added to the on hold queue too, just ahead of mine. We should both be ready to go after SunSun's game, but if anyone else on the hold queue wants to go first they can!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Why am I still on hold?
That's my bad for not moving that off of hold. You will be next after Sunfan's game is complete.
Minish's game should have been added to the on hold queue too, just ahead of mine. We should both be ready to go after SunSun's game, but if anyone else on the hold queue wants to go first they can!
I added you two to the queue in the proper order. Minish than you after.

When Moe has two games on the queue
View attachment 42130
Lmao
That's my bad for losing track of that on the queue. @Moe the Moblin make sure to sign up after your game is completed. I'll try to remember and add your wanted game on at that point, but if I don't, PM me or @Doc to adjust it.

Everything should be good now…

funnier6

Courage~
That's my bad for not moving that off of hold. You will be next after Sunfan's game is complete.

I added you two to the queue in the proper order. Minish than you after.

Lmao
That's my bad for losing track of that on the queue. @Moe the Moblin make sure to sign up after your game is completed. I'll try to remember and add your wanted game on at that point, but if I don't, PM me or @Doc to adjust it.

Everything should be good now…
He was uh

Im pretty sure he just wanted to change the name of his unnamed one

Hello there, new face on this site yet longtime Zelda fan and mafia veteran here...somehow never thinking to search out a way to combine these two loves until now. Might play some games here when they come up. Didn't get to play with Adrian during last years Champs on MU sadly, narrowly missed advancement, but I watched them play and it definitely makes me excited for the level of competition on here.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hello there, new face on this site yet longtime Zelda fan and mafia veteran here...somehow never thinking to search out a way to combine these two loves until now. Might play some games here when they come up. Didn't get to play with Adrian during last years Champs on MU sadly, narrowly missed advancement, but I watched them play and it definitely makes me excited for the level of competition on here.
Welcome! This is our main sign up thread so if you have a game you wanna host, be sure to post it in here to be queued. There is a current game, and we run them one at a time, so keep this in mind. Once the next sing up is posted, we'd love to have you join. As Moe said, pretty casual, and mixed between new and vet players.

Be sure to post across the forum 10 times in general or community to be able to post in this section as new accounts can have posts filtered to determine if they're bots.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So I've decided I'm going to hold off on my game until the summer. This has been a very busy semester and I haven't had time to build my setup yet. I would say put me down two spots, so behind HoT or Rubik if the former isn't around.

The theme is "everything is backwards".

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I’d like to enter the queue with: Midnight Ops Mafia

Doing this while I can. Can’t wait to play in t w e n t y - t w e n t y t w o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom