• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 11: Xcution Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Mafia 11: Xcution Mafia!

I assume that you all know the basics of the game, so I will go straight onto the rules.

RULES
- Do not reveal your roles to anyone outside of the thread. If you do and I find out, I will modkill you. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.

- You may only post in the Day period.

- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote; Player X Please post these in BOLD.

- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.

- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT DELETE YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say, do so by stating 'EBWODP'. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled. Same goes for deleting posts.

- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.

- Do not talk about this game outside of the designated area(s), aka the game thread and/or Quicktopics that I have provided.

- As with the last round, there is no limit on how much you post, but if I feel that you are too inactive, then I will not chase you up and will modkill you.

- Name claiming is banned as in a game with such a specific theme, it would cause a great imbalance.

- I do not wish to fully rule out roleclaiming, so I am allowing it. However, I do not wish to see it every time someone may possibly die because they have a few more votes than everyone else, especially towards the start of the day. Roleclaiming is built for those players that find themselves on the border of death, as within a vote or two with little time left to go before the end of the day. It is also in your best interests to keep your roles in this game quiet, as it may cause you to become a target for any factions out there that want you dead.

- The option of No Lynch is not available for this round.

There had been a grouping of strange events in Karakura Town recently, many people are no longer who they believed themselves to be. They had been attacked by a man to be feared, he has changed their lives for what may be forever. This man still stands amongst them, and along side him stand his own allies. Only the culprits know who each other are, but they have little idea of what the rest of the 19 are capable off. Many are high ranking Shinigami, one of which has saved Soul Society from the hands of Sōsuke Aizen, an immortal man. This is enough reason for the culprits to fear the group, even with the advantage that they have. Only a fool would be arrogant to go into this battle without fear, it causes an underestimation of the enemy which could come with a price of your life.

Tomorrow will be the first day of this all out war, everyone was resting for it. This was a war that could cost many important lives. Because of this, a strong sense of fear could be felt in the air. No one knows that next couple of days hold and how these events would unfold. Even Soul Society's most powerful and feared Shinigami, Captain-Commander Yamamoto is concerned about the outcome. Tomorrow would be the start of an important series of events.

The Living:

Viral Maze
A_LINK_IN_TIME
MadameMajora
Zenox
Pendio
David
Kybyrian
Darknut_Hunter
Hero of Time
MicauIncarnate
Timeless
kokirion
Thareous
TheMasterSword
Nicole
Axle the Beast
Red Waffles
Jedizora
PK Flash

NIGHT 0 HAS BEGUN!

Tonight, only the roles which do not kill can act.

Night 0 ends on the 28th of February.

Last edited:
The sun rose the darkest of days for Soul Society. Everyone was ready to do or die over the next few days, it would more than likely be necessary for some to die to uncover the true identities of the real enemies out there.

The Living:

Viral Maze
A_LINK_IN_TIME
MadameMajora
Zenox
Pendio
David
Kybyrian
Darknut_Hunter
Hero of Time
MicauIncarnate
Timeless
kokirion
Thareous
TheMasterSword
Nicole
Axle the Beast
Red Waffles
Jedizora
PK Flash

19 are alive, it takes 10 to acquire a majority. If no majority is reached, the person with the most votes against their name will be lynched.

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN!

Day 1 ends on the 2nd of March. If any of you believe that extra time will be required towards the end of the day, state so in your post.

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
byvote.png

^ If he were playing, that's how I'd vote as well.

(For Durion: Vote: MadameMajora)

Hooray for another Mafia game now let us begin the hunting for scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom