• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mac or PC?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Until Macs don't cost an arm and a leg to purchase, and aren't neglected due to their limited compatibility with the more readily available PC, PC is the answer.

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
I use a Mac and it's pretty hellish when it comes to gaming. It's fast and easy to use for everything but what I want to use it for the most. I'll definitely be investing in a PC very soon.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I prefer windows. I have friends who use Macs and the navigation looks... confusing to say the least. It's hard to come across good Computers over here, and I grew up with windows because of that. My computer was a windows before it broke. Now it's just a blank window.
But Macs are cool. They have all the cool programs on them pre-installed, the graphics are cool and they're basically any professional computer-user's dream. But they don't have easy enough access to all the emulators that I adore. And because they're harder to hack (for whatever reason) they're harder to mod or fix, and for a guy who lives in a hard place for computers and basically needs shortcuts, Macs aren't a good idea.

My family had a mac. Then I signed up for a career school called Warren Tech to make games. Now I'm not going back.
I'm a Windows 7/8 guy, because I can see communism in the Linux cult and Mac OS X is going downhill. And Linux always crashes on my old machine(optiplex gx260), while Windows 7 has no trouble.

That said, Linux/Ubuntu is great for my LAN server.

Linkage

Cucco Tamer
I love PC. Mac's don't really agree with me, I tend to make it crash or something when I'm trying to figure out how to press start or something that should be easy.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Why do all the mac vs windows threads on every forum i've ever been on refuse to include linux? Linux FTW, you all lose *angry*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom