• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lukémon's Battle Tournament

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I've decided to just start thr tournament now even though we don't have enough members.
So anyway, here are the battle parings for round 1.
Timeless vs Bluelink
Linkdude74 vs Lukemon
Atsuma vs A_LINK_IN_TIME
PK Flash, your straight through to the next round.
So add the person your matched with and battle away!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
But, but...we need rules, people. A tournament has to have rules and guidelines before battles, etc. Or is this one of those tournaments where anything goes? I doubt that since Legendaries are not allowed. So yeah, just saying.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
yeah, legendarys are allowed, and I'm sure that I put the battle rules in the original post.
I said that these rules would be applied;
No hacks,
lvl 50 all
oh yeah, the battles in the double are the same as the ones in the single, unless you want otherwise.
And if anyone needs pokémon, I would be glad to supply them. So long as I get them back of course.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
yeah, legendarys are allowed, and I'm sure that I put the battle rules in the original post.
I said that these rules would be applied;
No hacks,
lvl 50 all
oh yeah, the battles in the double are the same as the ones in the single, unless you want otherwise.
And if anyone needs pokémon, I would be glad to supply them. So long as I get them back of course.

Allow me to break down this post.

No hacks,

--How are we supposed to know the other players aren't using hacked pokes?

lvl 50 all

--What if it's a level 55? And what? No level 100? But that leaves my Scizor out!!! D: Oh I am done for. :P

Anyway, so those are all the rules? Okay, so I guess putting several Pokes to sleep is not a problem. :silent: Got it.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
well, I'm don't think that any of the people in this tournament use hacks, and by lvl 50 all, I mean that pokémon over lvl 50 will just be rounded down to lvl 50. a bit like the battle tower. all you have to do to battle like this is when ur in the wi-fi club, just use the computer in the back of the room, press the battle option, then press lvl 50 all. Then all pokémon over lvl 50 will have their levels and stats rounded down to that of a lvl 50 version of the pokémon, as I said it's like what the battle tower does.
It's quite simple, I thought everyone would have known this, am I all of a sudden a pokémon genius?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
well, I'm don't think that any of the people in this tournament use hacks, and by lvl 50 all, I mean that pokémon over lvl 50 will just be rounded down to lvl 50. a bit like the battle tower. all you have to do to battle like this is when ur in the wi-fi club, just use the computer in the back of the room, press the battle option, then press lvl 50 all. Then all pokémon over lvl 50 will have their levels and stats rounded down to that of a lvl 50 version of the pokémon, as I said it's like what the battle tower does.
It's quite simple, I thought everyone would have known this, am I all of a sudden a pokémon genius?

No, I know this too, but I was just curious to know whether we could tell somehow if the pokemon were hacked or not. I have a good team ready for battle, mostly a gift from a good friend. I may use level 100 pokemon that I have, so that won't be a problem since they will be scaled down anyway. Alright, so I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow in order to battle ALIT. Assuming one of us wins, who would we get in the next round? lol.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
well, it really depends on who gets through. I'm randomizing the names so, you could face anyone who gets through to the next round.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
well, it really depends on who gets through. I'm randomizing the names so, you could face anyone who gets through to the next round.

Okay, I was just curious, that's all. That will work.

PS@ALIT pm me or something so we can work our battle out.

I've decided to just start thr tournament now even though we don't have enough members.
So anyway, here are the battle parings for round 1.
Timeless vs Bluelink
Linkdude74 vs Lukemon
Atsuma vs A_LINK_IN_TIME
PK Flash, your straight through to the next round.
So add the person your matched with and battle away!

I am not worthy for my opponent but I will try my best. :P

PS@ALIT pm me or something so we can work our battle out.

Alright. Expect a PM by the end of the day if everything works out. ;)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Wait, Shouldn't there be two separate brackets, one for Singles, and one for Doubles?

I think that we'll just finish the double tournament, then start the double tournament, so once the single tournament is finished, I'll just randomize the names again and we'll just go from there. OK.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I am not worthy for my opponent but I will try my best. :P
Alright. Expect a PM by the end of the day if everything works out. ;)

Likewise, ALIT, I will just give it my all.

Alright, just set the date and time and I will definitely be showing up. Btw, it's 6-6 right? Just wondering. *goes to look at the first post*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom