• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LozNes second quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master94

...I come back someday.
Sometimes, when i touch bubble, i can't draw sword.
But, on the second quest, when i touc buble, i can't use sword. even after long tine. is this normal?

Last edited:

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Yes it is normal. If you are talking about the bubble I think you are talking about. It does that in almost every game there is a bubble in. The bubbles in WW are really annoying.

Master94

...I come back someday.
im not talking about ww. zelda nes

no. nes zelda
zelda_box.jpg

these:
Bubble.png

Even if i go outside of the dungeon, i can't draw my sword.

At scond quest. NOT in wind waker

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I knew what you are talking about. As long as it goes away and you can draw your sword agian after awhile, then it is completely normal.

Well I can't find anything about it on ZeldaWiki, but if you can't draw your sword for at least more than 30 seconds I would think you would have a problem, that would make me think something happened with your sword, whether you lost it, or it's just put away.

I think hes saying that during the first quest, touching the Bubble causes you to not be able to draw your sword for a short period of time. But when he is playing the second quest, after touching one, he can't draw it out at all for the rest of the game, no matter if he leaves the room/dungeon.

I don't recall ever having this problem, so sorry that I can't help ya there. Really I only played the second quest maybe once through. Normally I just beat the normal game then quit when I go back to play it these days.

Z

ZeroJinKui

i think i remember reading something about the second quest...

in the second quest, red bubbles take away your sword, and to get it back, you have to touch a blue bubble.

thats what i read, anyway...

S

Sly

That's probably why I never experienced that problem before. Well if that doesn't work I would save before every room so in case it happens Just reload.

E

earthcrystal

ZeroJinKul is 100% right about this. If Link touched red bubbles, he cannot used his sword. Link needed to touch blue bubbles to regain the use of his sword.

Without the sword, Link could used the boomberang, arrows, bomb or even the magical wand.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom