• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Loz Series Mistake?

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
You know most people think of the LoZ series as being Loz, OoT, then TP? Well, that's most likely a mistake. And my main proof is that the true name of AoL, is Zelda II: Adventure of Link. And, it was made right after LoZ, so why else would it be called, Zelda 2? And, if this is true, do OoT and TP come after that? What do you think?

-Ralis:zora:

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Keep in mind that the NES Zelda games are very old.
I'm sure that the creators back then had no idea that this franchise would be as huge as it is today. =)

You know most people think of the LoZ series as being Loz, OoT, then TP? Well, that's most likely a mistake. And my main proof is that the true name of AoL, is Zelda II: Adventure of Link. And, it was made right after LoZ, so why else would it be called, Zelda 2? And, if this is true, do OoT and TP come after that? What do you think?

-Ralis:zora:

It is called Zelda II because it was the second Zelda game to release, has nothing to do with the timeline. And what's up with you saying people think it's LoZ, OoT then TP? I never heard that theory. Plus you are forgetting a lot of other Zelda games.

S

Sturgeon

I'm sure that the creators back then had no idea that this franchise would be as huge as it is today. =)

...is exactly the reason I think that the first 2 games does not belong on the Zelda time line ^^

0-enigma-0

I agree. It was called Zelda II only because it was a sequel to the LoZ.

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
TP definitely comes after OoT. It has been confirmed a number of times. 100 years after OoT if I remember correctly.

There are a couple games that are said to be together, such as LoZ/AoL, OoS/OoA, LttP/LA (although the Oracles series might fit in between), OoT/MM. These games all/probably feature the same Link.

Kirino

Tatakae
yes,TP comes after OOT,its confirmed.also are you talking about timeline or in what order they were released in?If the second one then the order is LOZ,AOL,ALTTP,LA,OOT,MM,OOX,FS,WW,FSA,TP,PH,ST.if youre talking about the timeline then its pretty much confirmed
WW-PH-ST
OOT<
MM-TP
the rest arent confirmed.

Last edited:

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, now that you point it out, i have some more proof that Zelda II is NOT in the same series: That Ganon is not the final boss.

Kirino

Tatakae
Well, now that you point it out, i have some more proof that Zelda II is NOT in the same series: That Ganon is not the final boss.

Ganons not the final boss because he got killed in LOZ.It's also states in AOL that its a sequel to LOZ.also his minions are trying to revive him in AOL. its also been confirmed LOZ-AOL, MC-FS-FSA, and ALTTP-LA.

Kirino

Tatakae
MC-FS-FSA was never confirmed. > ,> Were did you get a twisted idea like that? In both FS and FSA, Vatti is killed, but in both, he is trapped in the Four Sword's sceal.

MC explains the origin of Vaati and the Four Sword.and it was then confirmed in the backstory in FS that the MC link and the FS link are the same link.it also said that an evil sorcerer named vaati took over hyrule and link stopped him and then the seal broke and he kidnapped zelda.in FSA the backstory states that a hero defeated vaati,then the same hero did again,then a new link fought vaati in FSA.So in short,MC link sealed vaati away with the FS,then vaati escaped and the same link sealed him again,then vaati broke free again and a different link stopped him.listen to FSA backstory again.it has been confirmed in all three games that MC-FS-FSA is the order.(also vaatis last form in MC was vaatis wrath and and thats the same form he has in FS and FSA,which leads me to belive he was trapped/stuck in that form after MC,which is even more evidence).

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Wow, this is getting pretty confusing! Alot of people say that LoZ doesn't have a seqeul, and some say AoL is it's sequel.

MC-FS-FSA was never confirmed. > ,> Were did you get a twisted idea like that? In both FS and FSA, Vatti is killed, but in both, he is trapped in the Four Sword's sceal.

Actually it was. TMC was a confirmed prequel to to FS and FSA was a confirmed sequel to FS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom