• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Loz Paintings by ENA-three!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
well, since i learned how to paint i have been making paintings for everyone i know and friends of friends and so fourth. there is a tradition every month here called "first friday" and i sale my paintings there. I dont just do loz, ive done quite a bit of other stuff, like avatar, dbz, naruto and bleach and many others. The loz ones sale the most though, but ive been making pretty good money by doing this and just recently decided to put up and ad on ebay. havent sold any yet probably due to its my first time on ebay, but locally im doing well and I see how everyone is sharing thier talents and things they made on here so i decided to aswell. not sure if anyone would want to buy any on here, but they are $25 each plus s&h and i do take requests and i do pay pal. well heres my stuff

ganondorfpainting.jpg

linkpainting.jpg

zeldapainting.jpg

this is princess midna, havent finished it
484410_10151044110484797_1916838567_n.jpg

Dan

These are really neat looking. I would purchase some myself but don't go for paintings :(
Still very nice and I love the Ganon one. Those eyes <3

ENA-three!

the man from mars
thanks! btw, that one of zelda, that is my very first painting ever! it was hard but i managed to do it. my grandpa was there telling me how to mix and blend the paints because my grandpa is a painter. and after that zelda one ive been painting galore! i painted one of kora. aang. i love painting!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Oh! Can you show me one of your Grandpa's drawings?
And also,I can't believe that the Zelda was the first painting that you made.Nice job at the Zelda painting! It looks like a really professional painter did that.

I'll buy a Malon one off you. Or maybe something with Midna or the Master Sword or Link. I dunno I just like those and I'd like a painting haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom