• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I've been in mafia games here before, though the times I've played I was a newb, know I've played a bunch in real life, so Id like to think I'm good enough to play.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I've been in mafia games here before, though the times I've played I was a newb, know I've played a bunch in real life, so Id like to think I'm good enough to play.

Don't worry; as long as you know the basics, you should be fine. Sometimes other players can be jerks (cough cough Josh cough Zenox cough cough), so it's not always the fault of the player.

I hope everyone keeps this a relatively happy and peaceful game about murder and deception.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
lol, the reason I say the newb part is that the last time I played mafia I was killed on the first day so we would get to the next day faster, I was kind of pissed and acted like a ******, lol, hopefully that wont happen this time.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
musicfan said:
call morgoth

Why would I do that? He's dead...

I've decided to shrink the number of roles down. On Monday the 16th at 9:00 EST, I will send out Role PMs to those that have joined by then. You have 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom