• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Longest Gaming Session

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Most recently A friend and myself took it upon ourselves to complete Super Mario Bros. 3 in one sitting. Neither of us are that particularly good at the game and it took us well over 6 hours

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
About four hours, and I was playing the greatest video game in history: Ocarina of Time.

76 hours, when I first got the Minish Cap, As it was superbowl weekend I confined my self to my room and played until I won, and then realized that it was already 5am on Monday morning.

Last edited:
I haven't done many super long gaming sessions as I am weak and don't function well at all when sleep deprived. However I did do about 17 hours or so once when Wrath of the Lich King launched on WoW. Not one of my finer moments, but since we're admitting things!

My longest gaming session with one game would only be about 10 hours that I can recall, and that was playing Twilight Princess when I first got my Wii. I know for a fact that I have spent longer times playing other games with my nephew in the past, but we never really time those to see how long they last.... :P Lately I don't think I could go that long, though, as I've been getting ill a lot recently and so I've been taking really long naps all the time, and wouldn't be able to stay up that many hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom