• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Locomo Sword...

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
So i recently finished ST and i have to say i felt upset with the locomo sword.
I wanna see it like this.
Oot = Master Sword = Opening the Time temple door = Only way to defeat ganon, and strong weapon = epic
MM= Glided Sword = Finish the ¨goron temple" win the race and be patient = double strength than the normal sword and looks cool = Ok cool
WW= Full Powered Master Sword = Get all the Triforce parts, and then beat temples to power it up= Epic once again.
TP= Master Sword = Staute puzzle, do i need to say more? = real cool.
now
SP= Locomo sword = get to the end of the game so a granny gives it to you = not having to take 1 minute on getting golden tears or whatever = :( I really felt let down, anyone felt like me? and locomo sword, i think we deserve a better name

Are you saying the Locomo Sword needs more "umph". I must say I agree with ya' on that one. While I have yet to actually play ST, I have read about it extensively. In comparison to the other swords in the Zelda series the Locomo Sword is weeeeeak. I don't mean in strength, but in other aspects as well (epic-ness, etc.). Howeveeeeeer...our opinion about this sword is just that, an opinion, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom