• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Location Discovery to 100%

So I've done all the side quests, got all the shrines and towers and all 900 korok seeds and I'm at 99.52% and I'm assuming that last half percent is other locations I haven't run into yet.....Is there a list or map created yet that shows or lists all 226+ locations?

I'm not aware of any list, but you've probably covered the majority of the map while looking for Korok seeds, so maybe try looking for potential points of interest where you didn't find Korok seeds?
You should be missing six locations if that helps (every location is worth 0.08%).

Side quests themselves don't count towards the completion percentage, but may lead you to additional hidden places, so you might want to double check them just in case... some are easy to miss, and not all lists online are complete.
Kass's riddles as well... they're not all counted as quests, so you might want to check for them as well (he can be found in Rito Village if you've done them all... if not you can find a list of his locations in his diary on Washa's Bluff).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom