• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Live Action Vs. Animation

What do you watch more?

• Live Action

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
They are both different, so I'm not gonna ask you what you prefer. I just wanna know what you watch more of.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It's hard to pick. A good story is good regardless of what it is. :P

I think I'll have to pick live-action though, if I had to force myself. I think a lot of the visual effects typically tend to have a bit more 'wow' to them for me. Animation has more charm sometimes, but I feel more impressed with good VFX in live-action than animations. Also animation has come a long way, a really long way, but they'll never top a real human being when it comes to emotion. Also, Lord of the Rings is live-action so that was really the tipping point. The only real animation I've absolutely adored was The Last Airbender and I'm not really into Japanese cartoons so yeah, live-action for me.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It's hard to pick. A good story is good regardless of what it is. :P

I think I'll have to pick live-action though, if I had to force myself. I think a lot of the visual effects typically tend to have a bit more 'wow' to them for me. Animation has more charm sometimes, but I feel more impressed with good VFX in live-action than animations. Also animation has come a long way, a really long way, but they'll never top a real human being when it comes to emotion. Also, Lord of the Rings is live-action so that was really the tipping point. The only real animation I've absolutely adored was The Last Airbender and I'm not really into Japanese cartoons so yeah, live-action for me.

I'm almost certain that The Last Airbender is Western Animation, not Anime.

I'm almost certain that The Last Airbender is Western Animation, not Anime.

It's an American cartoon that's anime-inspired.

Anyway, I've always enjoyed animation more than live action. I'm just more fond of animation because you can do alot with it compared to something with real people in it. I like some live action stuff, but it can't be compared to something that's animated.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I watch mostly live-action, because all of my favourite shows are live-action, but I do enjoy animated movies as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom