• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Revenge play isn't ideal for Mafia Deflective. I want to be nice to you but you're making it hard.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
how do you know i'm actively lurking and not just a busy gumball?
I had some reason to think you weren’t but I can’t check atm

also I’m sorry made you mad 12 (especially if you’re really sms or Johnny or something I’m not trying to be a jerk lol)

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Cancerous as many of their posts are (dear god how much longer are we going to be tormented with your language umu), and as much as I disagree with spending a lot of time trying to figure out who everyone is, their posts seem like they're genuinely trying to solve the game.

based on who player 6 obviously is, do you really think they are trying to genuinely solve? or are they just good at putting on that act by posting a bunch?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I just can’t come to a decision especially nobody is bloody here and I can’t determine how I feel about the situation without knowing who even is up for lynch! If it’s actually sms I think he’s probably town but if it isn’t I don’t hav a clue

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Votecount:
Gumball the Ballin' [2]
- Gumball the Wise, Gumball the Ecstatic
Gumball the Ecstatic [2]- Gumball the Agitated, Gumball the Fierce
Gumball the Wise [1]- Gumball the Queen
Unvote- Gumball the Deflective, Gumball the Fashionable, Gumball the Nice, Gumball the Wolverine, Gumball the Creepy, Gumball the Slightly Disappointed, Gumball the High, Gumball the Ballin', Gumball the Agitated, Gumball the Animaeus

Vote History:
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Agitated #26
Gumball the High- Gumball the Queen #24
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Ecstatic #50
Gumball the Ballin'- Gumball the Wise #74
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Agitated #106
Gumball the Wolverine- Gumball the Deflective #207
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Fierce #228
Gumball the Wise- Gumball the Queen #315
Gumball the Wolverine- Gumball the Ecstatic #335
Unvote- Gumball the Deflective #342
Gumball the Ballin'- Gumball the Ecstatic #345

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I just can’t come to a decision especially nobody is bloody here and I can’t determine how I feel about the situation without knowing who even is up for lynch! If it’s actually sms I think he’s probably town but if it isn’t I don’t hav a clue
Well let's talk it over or something, I'm here for awhile. I think I finally know who you are now and I feel better about your activity knowing who I think you are (which is maybe not a good appraoch to this game, but eh).

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Did Gumball the High ever do anything besides saying they would vote and castng shade on Deflective?

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
i feel decent about 1, 7, and 13. 5 of course is innocent. i think maybe 12 is okay for now. 6 is actually not giving me the confidence in them i thot they would. 2 is not giving me big scum feelings but there's something there i feel i can't quite put my finger on.

of the 3 people with votes i probably don't want to lynch 12 most. 8 has said stuff but nothing that stands out as solving. 4 i don't remember a lot of but checking my notes on my thots of who they are make that fact feel bad.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Gumball the Wise

checking back through their posts i feel good about this one the most i think. they stuck a vote on 8 early on and then tried to justify sitting on it.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Votecount:
Gumball the Ballin' [2]
- Gumball the Wise, Gumball the Ecstatic
Gumball the Ecstatic [2]- Gumball the Agitated, Gumball the Fierce
Gumball the Wise [2]- Gumball the Queen, Gumball the High
Unvote- Gumball the Deflective, Gumball the Fashionable, Gumball the Nice, Gumball the Wolverine, Gumball the Creepy, Gumball the Slightly Disappointed, Gumball the High, Gumball the Ballin', Gumball the Agitated, Gumball the Animaeus

Vote History:
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Agitated #26
Gumball the High- Gumball the Queen #24
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Ecstatic #50
Gumball the Ballin'- Gumball the Wise #74
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Agitated #106
Gumball the Wolverine- Gumball the Deflective #207
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Fierce #228
Gumball the Wise- Gumball the Queen #315
Gumball the Wolverine- Gumball the Ecstatic #335
Unvote- Gumball the Deflective #342
Gumball the Ballin'- Gumball the Ecstatic #345
Gumball the Wise- Gumball the High #356

Last edited:

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Well let's talk it over or something, I'm here for awhile. I think I finally know who you are now and I feel better about your activity knowing who I think you are (which is maybe not a good appraoch to this game, but eh).
So you’re actually sms hi
based on who player 6 obviously is, do you really think they are trying to genuinely solve? or are they just good at putting on that act by posting a bunch?
this is like the third person I’ve thought was Tristan, I think I’m going to have to revise a lot of my thoughts

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Starting to wonder if Rubik is even in the game, I thought he might just be busy because weekend but I forget he’s not big on 48 hour phases

Anyway of the three wagons I’m leaning towards the Wise since I’m fairly sure about the other two in both person and alignment

I’ll probably break tie if it comes to it

I just remembered I wanted to yell at 2 abo it something wonder what that was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom