• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Little Things About the Videos

Hey in addition to the fortune teller and scrap shop in the Bazaar I noticed a shop with bombs and arrows, a potion shop, and a key shop?
[video=youtube;q6qfp_z-ytk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q6qfp_z-ytk[/video]
At around 1:38 you get a good view of all of them.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
5DlH

Noticed this while looking stuff up about Beedle. It was in his little floating shop. I think this is a Piece of Heart. Definitely a different look than any Pieces of Heart we've seen yet.

If i recall correctly, that's a piece of heart: one was seen found in the E3 Dungeon and it looked like that.

Didn't beedle sell Heart Pieces in wind waker?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Actually, that's a heart container...

Capture.jpg

I'm happy that full heart containers are present in locations other that boss rooms :yes:

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Actually, it's a heart container on what appears to be a coin. It could be a treasure, could be heart container related, etc. Multiple possibilities, really.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
5DlH

Noticed this while looking stuff up about Beedle. It was in his little floating shop. I think this is a Piece of Heart. Definitely a different look than any Pieces of Heart we've seen yet.

Actually, that's a heart container...

View attachment 17483

I'm happy that full heart containers are present in locations other that boss rooms :yes:

Actually, it's a heart container on what appears to be a coin. It could be a treasure, could be heart container related, etc. Multiple possibilities, really.
Maybe it's some sort of "Heart Coin. We know that Hart Containers give you a full heart, a Heart Piece gives you 1/4 of a Heart Container, so maybe this "Heart Coin" either gives you 1/2 of a Heart Container or you collect a bunch to get some sort of Health add-on (i.e. take half damage, twice as strong, etc.)

I don't know, it's just a thought.

hi guys im new to the forum i dont know much about typeing but ill learn but anyways on the 4 minute gameplay video, the part where link is swimming you can see some enemies that look like eels

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
hi guys im new to the forum i dont know much about typeing but ill learn but anyways on the 4 minute gameplay video, the part where link is swimming you can see some enemies that look like eels

Damn, did not see that, thanks a lot :D

i bet a bunch of people saw the purple looking shield in one of the videos, i forgot which one it was in but i think that the shield will be the one either after the hylian shield or an upgrade to a previous shield.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Here are the other Beedle items, sorry I couldn't get them in better quality and that Miyamoto covers one on the right that looks like a medallion.

Other Beedle Items.jpg

It looks like he also has a new bag of some sort, what I think is a quiver, the heart coin and the greenish medallion. It looks like this is a big Beedle shop, not just a silly little refill one.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Here are the other Beedle items, sorry I couldn't get them in better quality and that Miyamoto covers one on the right that looks like a medallion.

View attachment 17485

It looks like he also has a new bag of some sort, what I think is a quiver, the heart coin and the greenish medallion. It looks like this is a big Beedle shop, not just a silly little refill one.

I really don't think that it's a Heart Coin, but rather a normal Heart Container.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I really don't think that it's a Heart Coin, but rather a normal Heart Container.

I'm just going to call it a Heart Coin for now because I don't really know what it is, and it's a Heart Container on a coin. I don't agree with the whole "half Heart Container / health upgrade" thing, I'm just referring to it by what it looks like.

I wonder what the bag could be for; in Wind Waker Beedle also sold a bag, the Bait Bag, and we fed fishes from it who then told us about various islands. I wonder if it will serve a similar purpose here?

Pen

The game is on!
This whole water thing on the forest area was an extraordinarily grand find! It's also possible that the water is there from the start, then Link lowers the water level at some point... maybe.

And those penguins are cool. I didn't see them there before. It's nice to know there are different penguin-guys than the one from a previous trailer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom