• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Crossbow Training?

K

kpop_love27

I recently got TP a couple months ago and saw Link's Crossbow Training. I was just wondering what it is and what its purpose is and if it is worth getting. Thanks in advance :)

Link's Crossbow Training is a spinoff game, designed mostly for the Wii Blaster peripheral (which it comes bundled with). It's not a main game in the series and has no real plot, and doesn't tie in with the series at all.

The gameplay is entirely different, and is more like an arcade FPS (first person shooter). It used Twilight Princess enemies and graphics. I haven't played it myself, but I hear it's fun enough, just not really a real Zelda game. I don't believe it's very long, either, really just intended as an add-on to the Wii Blaster bundle.

Hope that answers your questions. ;)

K

kpop_love27

oh okay thanks
and can it be used in TP.. just want to make sure but i dont think it can be :/

Jedizora

:right:
Link's Crossbow Training is a spinoff game, designed mostly for the Wii Blaster peripheral (which it comes bundled with). It's not a main game in the series and has no real plot, and doesn't tie in with the series at all.

The gameplay is entirely different, and is more like an arcade FPS (first person shooter). It used Twilight Princess enemies and graphics. I haven't played it myself, but I hear it's fun enough, just not really a real Zelda game. I don't believe it's very long, either, really just intended as an add-on to the Wii Blaster bundle.

Hope that answers your questions. ;)
it comes with the zapper not the blaster. it just so you have a game to use the zapper with. but that does not stop it from being fun

Sadly, I haven't played Link's Crossbow Training since the day I bought it. It was fun to get through and try to beat my old scores, but I lost all interest after just one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom