• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Link's Crossbow Training

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Hi! I am trying to rack up points so PLEASE add me as a friend and stuff. I wanted to talk about LCT. The easiest way to play it is to buy it used without the $25 zapper. But i just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. I liked, it was fun but i do not feel the need to criticize it. I love when you get to roam around in the temple of time and shoot Lizaflos. Again tell me your thoughts on LCT!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I haven't played it but those free roam missions look so fun! I wish Twilight Princess had something similar to those, where you had to eliminate all the enemies and at the end you would get some sort of prize or something : D

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I haven't played it but those free roam missions look so fun! I wish Twilight Princess had something similar to those, where you had to eliminate all the enemies and at the end you would get some sort of prize or something : D

I have played it through completely, and the free roam missions are very fun. The time limit is what makes it even better, because it makes you react faster to the enemies. If they had that in Twilight Princess, then it would help sharpen the players skills with their weapons. It would also be nice to get a prize at the end, maybe a potion or something. It would be nice to not have to pay for a potion. Getting a potion while sharpening your skills. Two birds with one stone. :)

H

Hero of Storms2

The final boss got kind of annoying with it's fire kesse until i remembered to fire bomb arrows to take out multiple one's at a time and the Dark Nut was just kind of fun.

Personally I have never been a fan over spin off games.

I may try it one day but if its anything like the tingle games(why on earth give tingle his own games?) or the CD-i i might be sick.

Anyway i think TP is one of the weaker Zelda games, still a good game but I don't appreciate it as much as other Zelda games, Do you think i should invest in Links Crossbow Training?

Last edited:

Ice Sage

these are words
I got the game... by accident. I thought I needed a wii zapper to play a certin hunting game (altough I don't) so I sort of got it as an bonus birthday gift. Away from my life, I found the game to be rather enjoyable. At first I couldn't play it too well and found it difficult, but months later I picked it up again and found it quite easy to complete. I hate the ranger levels where you move around. I find them to be much harder than the rest of the levels. After a day or two I had completed the game and gotten a platinum medal (the highest rank) on all of the levels.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It's actully more fun then people give it credit for, to be fair it's true that before I got it I laughed when someone brought the game up. But it was not bad, I love TP so it was cool seeing dungeons from those games. I'm not a big fan of shooter games but the whole Zelda feel made it work out in the end.

I've just beaten this game. I actually loved it. For what it is, it was great fun. Obviously it cannot be ranked amongst the 'proper' zelda games, but for what it is I thought it was great. Loved the twilight princess references, and it was so cool shooting stuff in different TP locations.

Shame the game didn't have an ending though.

I liked it a lot but crossbow??? since when does Link use a crossbow. oh well its still a great game :D

I tried to buy this at gamestop but the guy wouldn't serve me it because i was wearing my school uniform. He said in my school uniform i could be an 11 year old, i said i could also be 16. I swear i was this close to showing him my pubic hair. In the end i threw the game at him and stormed out in rage to my mates who were laughing at me. I swear i could of punched that guy in the face, i mean i was about 5 inches taller than him.

I remember trying to buy this gaame when I was 9 and my mom wouldn't let me because she thought the enemies looked scary. Ya know because I couldn't handle it after all of those redeads and dead hands I had to face in ocarina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom