• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linkdude's Shop

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'd post my best work, but it will be in the next signature contest so I don't want it out there yet. So I need a guinee pig. I will do avatars and signatures. If you have any specific pictures you want in it, post em here please.

so my work with sigs
Pokemon Sig contest.jpgLukemon sig.jpgsig for ZeldaHunter copy.jpgnew sig.jpgSig for Danigo copy.jpg

no real work with avatars yet.

Last edited:

Libk

lol. I have to work on a few things, as the only other thing I have done is the sig in the last contest. And it's not that great. I don't want to give away the one I entered for the new contest, so any suggestions?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Okay,

i'd like anything to do with pokémon, probaly best to have something from the anime or perhaps all of smash bros,', pokémon characters, maybe even both, all I want is something from pokémon
the background I want woul have some lightning with an image pokéball on it.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I would like to see some of your work, so I can help you get better at them, so far I only saw one of your graphics,that was the Pokémon one. I only have to say for that one is to work on your rendering, and brushes would be nice to use. You can find them here

Libk

Yeah my first one wasn't that great. But wait until the new one comes. I am also working on the request from lukémon

Btw, I use photoshop for my stuff, so what is gimp?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!

Libk

OK. Here you go ZeldaHunter

sigforZeldaHuntercopy.jpg

link: http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa419/linkdude74/sigforZeldaHuntercopy.jpg

and here you go Lukémon

Lukemonsig.jpg

link: http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa419/linkdude74/Lukemonsig.jpg

I can resize them if you would like me to

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I wanted the pokébal to be more central but appart from that it's awesome, now how do I get it in my signature?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The sig is awesome, LD!

@Lukémon

To put this in your sig, click the Image button, that looks like a tree. Then you click right the image URL and paste it. Like this,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom