• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link

It wouldn't be confusing but it would mess up how Zelda's always been imo. Although if I wasn't against the idea for that reason, I'd play as female Link

EDIT: okay it'd be confusing as to why they added a gender pick feature

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If I could choose, Link would be male as he is supposed to be.

I have said all along there should not be a female option for this established character. Him being male is one of his defining traits. A female Link would not even be link. It would be like making a female James Bond or a male Lara Croft. It is an unnecessary change to beloved characters.

If I could choose, Link would be male as he is supposed to be.

I have said all along there should not be a female option for this established character. Him being male is one of his defining traits. A female Link would not even be link. It would be like making a female James Bond or a male Lara Croft. It is an unnecessary change to beloved characters.

I mean more like an alternate reality type thing where Link was established as either being male or female. I do agree with you, but I'm a curious girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom