• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Link to the past SNES.

I am enjoying playing Zelda 25 years after I last played.
But, in the dungeon section when you collect the lamp and rescue the Princess for the first time, I either missed or didn't get the instructions to push the ornamental shelf (with Zelda). So I went pretty much straight back to the sanctuary.
I have continued playing without realising that I had missed part of that section. However, when I go back I cannot push the shelf alone.
Is there any way to do this?
Or do I have to restart and make sure not to miss it this time?

Thank you.

There's a way to re-enter the sewer passage through the graveyard near the sanctuary. It should be the northwesternmost headstone, if you push it, opens a passage back to the sewer. Keep in mind you can't go into the castle this way as that ornamental shelf is blocking the door, but the sewers are available for looting.

There's a way to re-enter the sewer passage through the graveyard near the sanctuary. It should be the northwesternmost headstone, if you push it, opens a passage back to the sewer. Keep in mind you can't go into the castle this way as that ornamental shelf is blocking the door, but the sewers are available for looting.
Thank you. I have been back in via the gravestone but I didn't find anything extra, perhaps I cleared it after all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom