• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Link to the Past Mushroom Problem

T

tarakd7

Hey everyone, I'm new and just started to really get into the Zelda games! I've kind of bounced around in order because I haven't been able to get all of the games so far, but this Christmas I got Link to the Past.

I didn't realize how important the Magic Meter upgrade was, and so I just kind of put it off, but I'm failing miserably in the Ice Palace without it. So I decided to go back to the Lost Woods, find the Mushroom, make the Magic Powder, and get the upgrade. Trouble is, I can't find the Mushroom, and I'm wondering if it's because the Mushroom can only be found if the Lost Woods is covered in fog?

Thanks everyone!

Salem

SICK
It should still be on the same place as it always have been, maybe you didn't in the right place?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
As far as I'm aware, it should still be available to you. Here's a little visual aid.
LegendofZelda-ALinktothePast016.png

Perhaps you weren't looking in the right spot? Maybe try looking at the ZD walkthrough or a Youtube video for better clarification. Hope you find it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom