• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link is THE REAL BAD GUY!!!

I'm going to go along with everyone else, and with my small amount of knowledge of Wind Waker, state that Ganondorf was in fact, evil. Even I know that Ganondorf tried to get Link killed by asking someone to dispose of him.

In real life terms, if I was to say that the King's idea to leave Hyrule under the Great Sea was evil, I'd admit that he would have been the lesser of two evils. That's if I were to say that his plan was evil, which is wasn't seeing as he wasn't killing anymore people by keeping it submerged underwater. Ganondorf only wanted to retrieve Hyrule so that he could take over the entire land and let his evil flourish on land. To do something on small islands is considerably harder to do. Ganondorf has also spared Link's life a few times to, but only because he didn't see it as necessary to kill him. Probably because he didn't know that Link would turn out to be a powerful swordsmen that would be able to control weapons such as the Master Sword.

Finally, if Ganondorf really did want to retrieve Hyrule for a good cause, wouldn't he just ask Zelda for her help in doing so? I mean, if he wasn't evil, he would have had no reason to be worried about approaching her to propose such as plan. But he didn't, he kidnapped Zelda and sent his evil minions throughout the land.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Are you serious? Link, the bad guy? If Link was really the bad guy, why would he go through all that trouble to svae his sister, Tetra, and prevent Hyrule from overtaking the new world? He could've said no to all of that, and live a normal life, but he sacrificed a lot to save the people. Link is the good guy, and even if he was evil, why would Nintendo make us play as him? Why not the good guy, whoever that person you claim to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom