• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link in the Lost Woods Fan Art

link-in-the-lost-woods-legend-of-zelda-art-painting-jglover-fine-art.jpg

Watercolour, Ink & Gel Pen

This is a painting I completed yesterday, seemed appropriate to post on here, hope you guys like it!​

It was definitely a learning curve and had its moments, this piece was my third attempt as the first two ended up too saturated and the colours muddied up so in that sense it was pretty difficult in parts; I got the knack of it in the end and learned a lot in the process though.

It was definitely a learning curve and had its moments, this piece was my third attempt as the first two ended up too saturated and the colours muddied up so in that sense it was pretty difficult in parts; I got the knack of it in the end and learned a lot in the process though.
Three? I dont have the patience for that. Did you ever consider scrapping it?

Luckily enough the first one went wrong pretty early into the process and wasn't too hard to scrap, the second one was a bit further in but I didn't want to scrap the idea entirely; once I was committed I had to complete it one way or another and the ones that went wrong taught me what not to do and it's all an increase in knowledge whether it goes right or wrong.

Having said that there is always an ugly stage when painting and the thought of calling it a day does cross my mind, but I have to fight through it or I'd never finish any artwork haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom