• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Link’s House…

Actually, Link’s land should’ve had a pond for raising fish, maybe a coo coo house, a pen for grass grazing animals,
ability to plant some trees, maybe even a little zoo for all the animals… oh, I know, a dome sanctuary to cover it all to keep birds too.
Even the stable band and you could have them play your favorite area theme music, like Thunderhead Isle…

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
He should've had a bar and beer kegs as well. And a dance floor with a disco ball. A DJ and bouncers. Host raves for everyson in Tarrey Town every Friday night. Would've made his house so much better!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I honestly hope the custom home becomes a staple and gets expanded upon moving forward. I would also like if there were objects and artifacts from your adventure that you could fill the house with as sort of a measure of completion because it really bugged the hell out of me that you couldn't display all of the classic weapons without limiting the room count.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
They should have also let you customize the entire town and let you run a farm, and sell livestock and such to earn rupees

And they should have also had a special creator mode camera angle that let you view the whole town from high up and kind of let you rearrange the buildings however you wanted, and build new ones, and new towns people would move in or leave, and you could build reputation with the townspeople! And then maybe add an update with a museum that gives you special rewards for catching all sorts of bugs and fish in the game too. This all would have been really cool in tarrey crossing imo.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
They should have also let you customize the entire town and let you run a farm, and sell livestock and such to earn rupees

And they should have also had a special creator mode camera angle that let you view the whole town from high up and kind of let you rearrange the buildings however you wanted, and build new ones, and new towns people would move in or leave, and you could build reputation with the townspeople! And then maybe add an update with a museum that gives you special rewards for catching all sorts of bugs and fish in the game too. This all would have been really cool in tarrey crossing imo.

That would be really cool. Like a slice of Animal Crossing in Zelda. That's something the new Zelda games do really well. Giant quests just feel so rewarding in such a massive world, especially one with the potential to feel never-ending like managing your own town. I really liked the way Kilton's monster display worked in Tears of the Kingdom, with your specific photos being turned into models you can move around and display and a museum would be perfect for expanding on that. Especially if the goal is to take photos of all enemy types and not just the few Kilton asks for.

I’ve always wanted a special creator mode camera just for seeing what I’m doing with my own house! Good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom