• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Limited edition or A Special NX console bundle?

Limited edition of Console bundle?

• Wiiu Console bundle!

• NX Console bundle !

• Breath of the wild limited edition Wii U

• Breath of the wild limited edition NX

• Why not all?

• I really dont know about this one...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Hey guys,
starting up a bit of debating about something I have been wondering about for quite awhile~
Up until now, it has not been rare for zeldagames to get limited editions or special bundles.
we have been quite spoiled with these bundles for awhile, and we have even gotten new zelda ds/3ds bundles.... tho some of them had to be bought outside of the games.. not all having actual games to go with them..
botw-evening.png

point is..... What would you prefere.... would you prefere the game to get a normal limited edition?
or an overall consolebundle with zelda engravings on it? :)
and if so.... for breath of the wild... what do you think would be inside of the special limited edition bundle..?

I have been thinking about it, but the most I can figure out is... either they would include one out of the three botw amiibos and make which one a surprise., but they could also add in a replica of the zelda sheikah slate that seems to have taken such a big piece of the attention in this game.. maybe a poster next to these and the game aswell :)
What do you think? and what do you want to be in a breath of the wild bundle or limited edition set? :)

So there was this guy at my local GameStop..... and he had gone to this GameStop convention and had a chance to play BotW. And he and a ton of other guys speculated that the Sheika Slate looked kinda of like the NX designs so far.... so they think that there might be a sheika slate special edition!

So there was this guy at my local GameStop..... and he had gone to this GameStop convention and had a chance to play BotW. And he and a ton of other guys speculated that the Sheika Slate looked kinda of like the NX designs so far.... so they think that there might be a sheika slate special edition!
OK That is way to awesome!!!
If that is the case I am definately buying the NX version, even if there are like only 10 of them

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
It would be awesome I guess if they decided to make nx actually based on the sheikah slate.... and if so, would it be only the remote controller or would it be the controller itself? :)
Nintendo has complete control over this situation, there are a billion places where it can go..... either way Im gonna try to get my hands on the console if they do release it... or they may only release a controller... like with the ss limited bundle, or even the zelda smash remotes! <3
its also interesting knowing that nintendo possibly might go back to cartridges! thats gonna look brilliant on the shelf display as the only cart in the 2000 line! <3~

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'll probably wait for an special edition nx or a nx bundle.

I figure that since I left my wiiu back home, my family will get the wii u version when it releases. Since I'll have the game that way anyway waiting for an nx edition probably won't be a big deal.

Tibari

Rinkuji
If the NX is great (which I think it will be the case) I'll buy the BOTW NX edition. However what if there are a special BOTW NX edition and a Zelda BOTW collector edition, separated with differents goodies? :eek:

Id prefer a limited edition game rather than a bundle because im not getting an NX until its almost dead.

I know i'll get an NX so i'll be buying he games when they come out if there are some cool versions or if i think they'll be hard to get later.

Maybe i'll get the Zelda NX special edition of the console.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I'm planning to buy both versions of the game, and I can't really justify buying a another WiiU, but a special edition console is definitely something I'd check out, especially if it was bundled with the game. The Shiekah slate controller idea is something I thought of with the Gamepad, but it would make much more sense to market the new console instead. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Hey guys,
starting up a bit of debating about something I have been wondering about for quite awhile~
Up until now, it has not been rare for zeldagames to get limited editions or special bundles.
we have been quite spoiled with these bundles for awhile, and we have even gotten new zelda ds/3ds bundles.... tho some of them had to be bought outside of the games.. not all having actual games to go with them..
botw-evening.png

point is..... What would you prefere.... would you prefere the game to get a normal limited edition?
or an overall consolebundle with zelda engravings on it? :)
and if so.... for breath of the wild... what do you think would be inside of the special limited edition bundle..?

I have been thinking about it, but the most I can figure out is... either they would include one out of the three botw amiibos and make which one a surprise., but they could also add in a replica of the zelda sheikah slate that seems to have taken such a big piece of the attention in this game.. maybe a poster next to these and the game aswell :)
What do you think? and what do you want to be in a breath of the wild bundle or limited edition set? :)

I'm leaning sooo close to the NX limited edition but the WII U is just... come on man. Look at it, a ****in' classic wii controller with a screen to it attached to the TV. Nintendo have stepped up their game, especially with the leaked Majora's Mask 2012 trailer. (probably fake):skitty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom