• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends: Arceus Discussion

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
my favorite change is the way the pokedex works. i have never completed a pokedex in a pokemon game mostly because i have had no reason to, but now they are making it fun.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
SPOILER_RDT_20220119_234119366733895104302992.jpg
so uh... yeah
maybe it's fake? Who knows

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
growlithe, arcanine, typhlosion, palkia, generic gen 5 flower mon, decidueye, kleavor, new genie, qwilfish evo
voltorb, sneasel, samurott, ice rock table, sliggoo, goodra, basculegion, ursaring?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I take it back, Growlith, Arcanine, Sneasel, Samurott, Zorua, Zoruark, Braviary, and Avalugg all look pretty neat. The rest either look just ok or really stupid.

Basculin doesn’t even look like it has a new form, it literally just looks like its in a new art style.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Looking at a lot of these leaks and watching gameplay footage has me feeling impatient to get my hands on the game. Impatient. It's been so long since I last felt that way about pokemon. I genuinely feel like this game has a solid chance of being the best pokemon game yet. It's looking to be a complete 180 from the travesties of SwSh and BDSP. I really hope I still feel that way after I start playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom