• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Legend of Zelda: TP Icon found in Wii U e-Shop

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah that's enough evidence for me due to the pose alone since this is his original promotional art for the game:

twilight_princess_link_by_emmimania-d2zsppl.png

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Man.... Nintendo really just needs to quit beating around the bush and show a trailer for this game already. It's confirmed in practically every single way. We just need to see this game in action now....

Man.... Nintendo really just needs to quit beating around the bush and show a trailer for this game already. It's confirmed in practically every single way. We just need to see this game in action now....
Probably waiting to tell us in the Direct that is confirmed between now and the end of the year.

This is looking kind of like a Smash Bros situation where the entire internet is aware of information they're withholding, but Nintendo is content to just plug its ears and pretend like they're going to shock us all with this epic reveal when they and they alone are ready. It's weird, because Pokemon will release global trailers for its new content (specifically in the sixth generation we're currently in) mere days after it gets revealed and subsequently leaked in Japan via CoroCoro or something.

I can't really make out the model, but it looks pretty good from here. Hope we get a look at some of the environments or other characters pretty soon so we can start comparing and contrasting to the original.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
More potential proof has been found for TPhd.

After the investors meeting today Nintendo released an image featuring a cast of their most famous characters in familiar poses.

Mario, Yoshi, bowser, peach, donkey Kong and more featured in this picture and we all recognise their familiar styles and poses... All but one, Link.

Link features too and is striking a pose from Twilight Princess artwork... But we've not seen this Link model before. Its TP Link but he looks different, his clothes are brighter and more detailed and his facial features look more dynamic.

Could this be the model they're gonna be using for TPHD?

It could be the model but it could also not be. That picture is quite low quality. When you zoom in it is very blurry, so I cant tell if it is just a CG render or an actual model. From looking at that picture I would have said it looks similar to the SSBU link.
Whatever the case, that pose is an obvious tease for TP HD! It's happening!

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
What's odd is that he's holding the MS, in the original TP artwork, I think he only had the MS in like two pics, neither of which were similar to this pose, so it's definitely new.

D

Deleted member 81859

It could be the model but it could also not be. That picture is quite low quality. When you zoom in it is very blurry, so I cant tell if it is just a CG render or an actual model. From looking at that picture I would have said it looks similar to the SSBU link.
Whatever the case, that pose is an obvious tease for TP HD! It's happening!
If that's really the render, then it looks like there might be a bit of tweaking to the art style. Nintendo seems to really like vibrant Zeldas these days. Not that I'm complaining. I am fully prepared to see a multicolor Hyrule Field and cry like a little ***** when the first part of Zelda that I ever experienced comes full circle.

IT BEGINS.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
It's identical to that pose
I know but in that image he didn't have the MS, rather he had the Ordon Sword, and since the MS and Hylian Shield are more associated with the general image of Link, whether this is for TP or Smash, it's definitely new and it's definitely been fine tuned to more encompass Link as a whole.

I'm skeptical on that being TP Link, but mainly because of the color palette. TP Link's shirt was a deeper green, while the render makes me think Skyward Sword. I've seen the "bigger" image on the Wal-Mart signs, and the shirt is rather bright.

Not that I think this is proof against TP HD or anything.

Every other remake (OOT/MM/WW) have all been garbage in my opinion
Ocarina of Time 3D made the iron boots better and added master quest. Sure, if it was on the Wii U it would have looked nicer and played nicer, and it had very few changes. But still. I enjoy OoT3D a hell of a lot more than the original. Plus gyroscope controls make OoT3D much more enjoyable than the sensitive analog controls of the 64 version. As for WWHD and MM3D, I have never played the original for either of these. But from what I know, MM64 looks much more annoying than its remake. (Song of time leading to waiting, Zora making Great Bay Temple a pain in the butt, etc.) I also think WWGC would be virtually unplayable for me, because the HD version is still my least favorite 3D Zelda game, and it apparently made lots of small but good changes. Your opinion, still, but I can't imagine any of these remakes being garbage if I could put MM3D at my #1 Zelda game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom