• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Series Coming to an End?

6:00 am - wake up. cry.
7:00 am - cry.
8:00 am - cry.
9:00 am - cry.
10:00 am - cry.
11:00 am- cry.
12:00 pm- cry.
1:00 pm- cry.
2:00 pm- try to eat lunch, but fail because the tears won't stop pouring from my eyes.
3:00 pm- cry.
4:00 pm- cry.
5:00 pm- cry.
6:00 pm- try to eat dinner, but fail because the tears are pouring down more than before.
7:00 pm- cry.
8:00 pm- cry.
9:00 pm- cry.
10:00 pm- cry.
11:00 pm- cry myself to sleep.
12:00 am - 6:00 am- dream of living in a world where The Legend Of Zelda is still being created.

Repeat this process.. until i die of malnutrition.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I would go into shock and then petition worldwide to bring it back, and if it didn't come back, revoke all video games and related material.

Y

Yamarath

I'd just replay my old games. Because I realize that nothing lasts forever, I expect it, but it's not gonna make me upset.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Step 1: Denial
Step 2: Sadness
Step 3: Anger
Step 4: More sadness
Step 5: Depression
Step 6: Replay entire series and lose depression
Step 7: Repeat

the planet couldent support life without zelda!! If Zelda ended, the surface of the world would be burned in anger, and we'd be forced to hide under ground, becouse of the canables looking to eat you. The core of the earth whould explode, destroying evrythin but the canabels, then we'd be stuck on little bits of the earth.. in space.. just hopeing for an new zelda game...... That, or i'd just be kinda sad...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd never play any videogames released after that and then i'd grow old and tell everyone that gaming was much better back in my day and i'd reminisce about the classics and buy all the retro gaming systems and games and just play Zelda. I'd also complain to Nintendo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom