• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Playthrough

Hi all, just wondered if anyone can recommend a decent youtube channel for Legend of Zelda play throughs as I've only played up to Majora's Mask and that was a good while ago; I would like to catch up with the story before Breath of the Wild and the NX are released.

To keep up with the full story I'd recommend a copy of Hyrule Historia. As for YouTube I only ever watch PBG and he hardly does traditional playthroughs.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Hi all, just wondered if anyone can recommend a decent youtube channel for Legend of Zelda play throughs as I've only played up to Majora's Mask and that was a good while ago; I would like to catch up with the story before Breath of the Wild and the NX are released.

You know, you can just go on ZD Dungeon and on some of their Zelda walkthroughs they have videos too.

I dig Slashstar314 a lot, his commentary is cool. Also, the Two Guys Playing Zelda channel is pretty reliable for some laughs.

I'm not sure about ones without commentary though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom