• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Lego Products

B

bustin

My name is Bustin. I am newly registered on this forum after finding it on Google.

I have come here to ask for some help from your large community. I am an avid Legend of Zelda fan, and an avid Lego builder with my kids. I am trying to convince The Lego Company that bringing The Legend of Zelda in to the Lego building universe would be a great idea. There are many different structures throughout the Zelda universe that would make awesome Lego builds. Not to mention how cool Link would look as a Lego minifigure.

I am attempting to gather 10,000 supporters of this idea so that Lego will review the the prospect and begin licensing negotiations with Nintendo.

I ask that you as a Zelda community stop by this site, register and click the support link for this idea. It is a work in progress, so it may look a little rough right now, as it has not been colored or textured.

I believe this is a great opportunity for both the Legend of Zelda community and the Lego community to benefit.

The link to support this idea is LEGO® CUUSOO | Legend of Zelda Bridge of Eldin

For those who may want to help pass this word along please feel free to do so.

Thanks in advance.

Bustin

Big Octo

=^)
You may or may not be aware, but there's a already a LEGO CUUSOO idea for LEGO Zelda in general, found here. In fact, the creator of that entry has also posted a thread on it a few months ago here on Zelda Dungeon. Anyways, I support LEGO LoZ, and even though I've outgrown them, it's a actually a pretty good idea.

B

bustin

Thank you for the response. Yes I know of that idea, it has been there for a while now, but has yet to present anything but a link minifigure. The Lego community wants sets that can be built and played with. So, if it is not to much to ask the support/word passing would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I've been wanting this set for years, so much in fact that I almost got a bunch of custom made lego's for it. But none of it was Lego sets, just minidisc and equipment.

B

bustin

Well with the support of the Zelda world we can have real lego for Zelda.

I've always wanted a Zelda lego set. Nearly every area/dungeon would make an excellent set all on its own.

I've been waiting a long time for something like this. I hope they make some Zelda stuff someday. The custom stuff is pretty cool.

I just looked at it (and supported it too). The picture looks like it's only the gate at the beginning of the bridge. It would be better if it include the full bridge. However, even with just the gate, it would still be awesome. Your going to need a lot more supports. It was up to 19 when I looked.

L

Lordofninjas1

I too am a big fan of the Legend of Zelda and Legos. I think it would be awesome if they had LoZ Legos. I voted on the Custoo thing that Lego themself did and yeah. I think this is a great idea.

B

bustin

The plan is to do a third of the bridge as if it was destroyed in a battle. The entire bridge would be expensive. I could perhaps do it in a microscale like Lego Architecture sets are done, but I was aiming for a playable set with a link minifigure.

Thanks for the support.

Sure, I would go for it. It's fun! Though personally I find the gashapons better as a collector. None the less I signed the petitions; they do make Mario ones after all, so why not Zelda ones? (though i don't think its official LEGO brand: I saw them at the 5 Below Stores) Good luck Bustin!

B

bustin

This is the entrance to the Bridge of Eldin.

thumb640x360.jpg

This is my work so far on Temple of Time.

thumb640x360.jpg

I am planning at least three other pieces. Support from this community would be awesome in getting Lego's attention. You can vote for support at LEGO® CUUSOO | Legend of Zelda, Lego product 26 years in the making.

Thanks.
Bustin

Here is the Temple of Time after being colored.

thumb640x360.jpg

Please send your support.
LEGO® CUUSOO | Legend of Zelda, Lego product 26 years in the making.

Thanks!
Bustin

Updated with triforce.

thumb640x360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom