• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Left Handed Mode Unconfirmed

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Damn! Now I have to take Lefty mode for righties and vice versa of the challenge list... :(

C

CladInShadows

To be honest I'm a little confused about just how excited people get about a left handed mode. Every video game controller in history has been used the same by left and right handed people. People never complained about Nintendo never creating a special Super Nintendo controller with the d-pad on the right instead of the left, and the same goes for every other existing system? Why is this any different? Just like the buttons of a standard controller are in set places, and part of learning to use the system is becoming used to that layout, the wii-mote also has a correct way of being used. Sure, there's always going to be a learning curve associated with a new control system, but it's the same for right-handed people and left-handed people alike. You're only swinging it around and hitting buttons guys, you really don't need super coordination.

To be honest I'm a little confused about just how excited people get about a left handed mode. Every video game controller in history has been used the same by left and right handed people. People never complained about Nintendo never creating a special Super Nintendo controller with the d-pad on the right instead of the left, and the same goes for every other existing system? Why is this any different? Just like the buttons of a standard controller are in set places, and part of learning to use the system is becoming used to that layout, the wii-mote also has a correct way of being used. Sure, there's always going to be a learning curve associated with a new control system, but it's the same for right-handed people and left-handed people alike. You're only swinging it around and hitting buttons guys, you really don't need super coordination.

Thank you. So logical and sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom