• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Left Handed Mode Confirmed

idk if this solves anything. When I think about potentially playing this game left-handed, I think it would be awkward. I don't think it would be awkward for the swinging at all. Moving Link with the nunchuk in my right hand would feel odd. I'd probably get used to it eventually, but still. It makes me feel weird just thinking about it.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Hmm, I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna be playing on left-handed mode with the Wiimote in my right hand. (But only if it actually shows the sword in Link's left hand.)

I'm ambidextrous (according to a test I took), but I can't stand stand moving the control stick with my right thumb, haha. XD I've always been used to moving it with my left thumb since that's how the N64 and GC were...

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
Wait, so is it actually gonna show Link being left-handed or are the controls gonna be re-calibrated (like the controls are for the left-handed but the display will still show right-handed Link)?

I am so happy. I wonder will they make the Link's Artwork Left Handed? If not they should then whats point?

Last edited:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm left handed but I'll go right..
I've played every other Wii game with my right hand so wont boother swithing it up now.. at least on my first playthrough ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom