• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favourite Character From Each Game You Might or Might Not Own

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Why all the Tingle hate? :C
anyways.

Let's see.
I'm not going to even bother with LoZ or AoL because... there weren't any developed characters in them. At all. x>

Ocarina of Time: Probably Mido. I just found him incredibably rude, offensive and he really needed a time out. Seriously.
I really hated how he treated Link just because he was best friends with Saria and had a special mission from the Deku Tree. At least he 'grew up' eventually.

Majora's Mask: Let's see... hmmmmm... I guess it would have to beany of the Bomber Gang kids. I found the fact that they KEPT BOTHERING ME TO JOIN EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY DID, plus I really disliked how racist the main kid was, whatever his name was. XD Poor Dekus, not getting to be Bomber's too! How rude.

The Wind Waker: Has to be Tingle. Yes, I know. I love Tingle, but I absolutely dispised what he did in WW! ALL THAT MONEY, AUUUUGH. I hated the fact that I had to spend so much money for him to say some random words and suddenly make my map readable. Gah. At least he was amusing.

The Minish Cap: Ezlo! I really don't like how he treats Link, poor kid! I know he has a past and blah blah, he still doesn't have to be such a jerk for most of the game. He wasn't amusing either, like Midna or whatever.

Twilight Princess: Fanadi. 'Nuff said.

Phantom Hourglass: Oshus. Seriously? You couldn't just TELL ME all that stuff in the beginning so I'd know what to do right away? It didn't even make sense as to why he was keeping it a secret. Geeez.

Spirit Tracks: Must be Anjean. I really didn't like her character at all, or how she was so secretive when she really should have revealed more to me than 'PHANTOMS ARE NICE SOMETIMES' or 'GO FIX THE SPIRIT TRACKS'. I did not appriciate her lying about how friendly the Phantoms were. Humph. XD

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
Hmmm... This would take some further thought... I'll just go off the top of my head on this one.

LoZ: Old Woman- I'm not sure why... Not many to chhose from...
AoL: Link- Why? Only person i could think of other than Error.
ALttP: The women who call the guards when they see you- I hate those two sprites with a passion. As a child, I was always to scared to enter Kakariko Village for fear of being seen.
LA: Marin-She felt like a "swing and a miss" kind of character, especially for Nintendo
OoT: I would have to say Mido. I think we all can understand why.
MM: That dog.... Enemy of all Deku!
Both Four Swords- Tingle *shrugs*
WW- The poor man who becomes rich- I have a story as to why, but I'm not in the mood to tell it at present.
MC- I'm really not sure
TP- The Doctor
PH- None
ST- None

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
Though that question was not directed toward me, I'll point out why I "don't mind" Tingle, in the hopes to provide some insight on the topic. Firstly, he's a (cult) classic reoccuring character. Whether you like him or hate him, if you're a large Zelda fan, you probably know who Tingle is. Secondly, he is widely hated. This adds to his legacy, making him renowned for being hated. In my opinion, he honestly is not that annoying (except when you need your maps decoded). If you truly wish, in most games he appears, you can easily avoid a Tingle encounter. Third, and likely most importantly, he, as an article once told us, represents every Zelda fan out there. Hating Tingle would signify hatred towards oneself, or more specifically, hating one's "Zelda loving self". It is somewhat illogical, if the latter is true, to hate the appearance of someone representing one's obsession with Zelda in a Zelda game. Personally, I don't see any reason to hate him too deeply, though I suppose "Tingle hating" comes with being a Zelda fan. It's only natural.

Just my three rupees.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
LoZ: Old Man
AoL: Error
ALttP: The ball person in the Dark World
LA: Photographer
OoT: Nabooru
MM: TINGLE!!!!
OoA: ???
OoS: ???
WW: TINGLE!!!
MC: ???
TP: Ashei
PH: Linebeck
ST: Byrne

Tingle for the win.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
LoZ: Old Man, for his door repairs and the corrupt "money-making" game
AoL: Those bird-knight things in the Great Palace
ALttP: Those thieves in the Lost Woods
OoT: Mido was a jerk
MM: Evan, he's so arrogant that he treats the other band members like crap and plaigarizes
OoX: Not sure...
WW: Maggie's father is either annoying or extremely ungrateful
TP: Talo (I want my sword back!)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
OoT - Kaepora Gaebora
MM - Tingle
OoS - Onox
OoA - Umm... Tingle?
WW - Tingle
FSA - Tingle
MC - Probably Elzo
TP - Talo (I agree SavageWizzrobe. Yeah right. borrow the sword. He never gives it back and then he breaks it.)
PH - Linebeck (I like him yet he's my worst favorite PH character)

Wow. That's a lot of Tingle.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I only remember OoT and MM, so...

Ocarina of Time: Ruto, a big #epicfail character of the Zelda series.
Majora's Mask: The Rosa Sisters, ugly and rude to the cutest hero ever, Link.

O

Oni

for me, out of all games, Kaepora Gaebora. Appearing and repeating what you know.(plus instead of my anwsers as "yes,no" its "no,yes")

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
LoZ: Not many characters... An enemy i hate are the wizzrobes though
AoL: Error, or some random villagers that turn into bats
ALttP: The guy in kakariko who runs when he sees you
LA: The goat in animal village xD
OoT: The zora king that takes like three hours to move (oh and he wants to kiss you too xD)
MM: Tingle
OoX: Tingle
WW: Tingle
FSA: Tingle
MC: Tingle
TP: Midna
ST: Chancellor Cole

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
LoZ: Not enough details of characters to say
AoL: "Eyes of Ganon" in Saria. SO ANNOYING
OoT: Kaepora Gaebora. I already raged at him in "Most annoying characters in Zelda." Go check that out.
TP: Malo. For appearing so babyish he can be so sarcastic and rude.

I think characters like Sakon make Majora's Mask. You may hate him, but that is what makes him such a dynamic and well concieved character.

D

derkcloud

aLtTP-Moldorm
Oot-Dark Link(who somehow defies the laws of physics)
MM-All the Gorons you race against
WW-Tingle,should have rotted to death in prison
TP- Telma or Shad, both had nothing to say, ever

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I like this thread haha

I had some fun with a few of these as you'll see

LoZ: Old Man. If you know the secret, don't beat around the bush, just tell me what it is straight up!
AoL: Every useless town person
ALttP: Link's uncle: Wow, you made it to the hallway in that dungeon and you already died, you suck at this game. Good thing I'm here.
LA: Shop keeper
OoT: The biggoron in Goron City, not the one on top of the mountain. Your swords are awful, and you make me pay a fortune for it? Wow.
MM: Bird that steals my crap. Stop stealing my crap and making me wait until 10pm to buy it back, I'm trying to save Termina, which includes you, bro.
tWW: Tingle again. I know you're the only one that can read my map, but you suck for making it so expensive. I'm trying to save the world here, dude.
MC: The guards who got their butts kicked by Vaati trying to protect the sword. You had Vaati outnumbered like 10 to 1, and you couldn't even scratch him (her?), you guys are awful.
TP: There's one I want to say, but everyone loves this character for whatever reason, so I won't, cause I don't feel like being "that guy"
OoX: Vasu. Why do you need to tell me what a ring does? Won't I know once I put it on? Your store is a rip-off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom