• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

FiisAwesome

Skyward Sword is now my least favorite, it has dethroned even Twilight Princess. That game is just all around terrible. Too much hype, not enough game. Story was despicable. Gameplay was solid, but there was nothing to use said gameplay on (all enemies might as well be clones of each other). Bosses were all jokes. Puzzles were nonexistent, mostly due to the fact that I'm a seasoned Zelda player (the game was catered to the casual player). Too many problems plague that game, to the point that I just can't stand it anymore.

Exactly how I feel for Ocarina of time. Too much hype not enough game. Story was mediocre, gameplay sucked. Bosses were easy. Hell the game itself was easy. At least in the other games it took me a while to get the puzzles, in this game the only difficulty I had was trying to play the game itself. It's in my opinion an overrated overhyped game that doesn't deserve the praise it's getting now. I would understand back then but now? NOPE.

Skyward Sword is the worst Zelda game made to date. It kills me to say this but it is true. I am a Zelda SuperFreak. I own almost every Zelda game for every system and I still think that Skyward sword is the worst. It is not the game, the game is awesome. It's the controls. I have never had this much trouble controlling a video game until I tried playing this game. The controls are horrible. I wish Nintendo gave you an option. Play using the Wii motion or play using an old GameCube controller. I found while playing with the Wii Motion controller, I am constantly centering the pointer on the monitor. This is extremely difficult to do while in the middle of game-play. Don 't get me wrong, I love Zelda games, but I hate the controls on this one. (Skyward Sword) Hey Nintendo!: sell the rights to Zelda games to XBox, and I bet their would be a record in sales. Sorry, but the truth hurts. -Comments Welcome-

That's not being truthful. That's called being a ignorant dumbass. Besides if the controls didn't work for you, either you are doing it wrong or you are in a room with lots of lights.

Last edited by a moderator:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Twilight Princess. The cold opening, with just Link and that other guy, was really off-putting for me. If I'm going to invest hours and hours into a video game, how about an exciting opening? You know, a reason to play? That moment came, but it took way too long to get to it.

The game was slow to pick up, personally felt forced and phoned in, and the ending twist was ok, but the game probably would have been better without it. Let's face it: if your game's ending plot twist is the same as Star Fox Adventures, it's not a good sign. Not to mention I hated how they did Hyrule Castle Town. Not being able to talk to every character made the game's biggest town feel suddenly boring and dead.

I don't hate the game, in fact I liked several things that I liked. But it just wasn't for me.

K

kekee

Ok. So first off I don’t understand why there is so much hate going on PH. I think there use of the touch screen to shoot things while sailing not only was a good idea but made long trips quite fun! The puzzles were not up to par with most Zelda games but they were still decent. I thought that the game was FANTASTIC. FOR DS! It had a good story length and plenty of secrets to discover! Though I do agree that the game did lack what most Zelda fans have come to expect, it was made for the DS and they did that well. I personally think it is one of the best DS games made to date.

Now for my least favorite game. :thinking: If I had to choose (which I would rather not!) I would have to do with oracle of seasons. Not only were the controls enough to make you set it down, but I don’t think I have ever felt that lost in the Zelda universe! :S countless times I found myself changing the season with no reason, but just to see the environment change. I would wonder into town that seemed to be 100% worthless and I would spend hours trying just to find the right way to go. Needless AND sorry to say I never beat it! :(

i just like phantom hourglass for linebeck, but it was just too... eh. the DS games weren't so exciting, i don't even remember the storyline. x]

Could we have a poll for this thread (just like the favourite zelda game thread?) Interested in seeing the results

N

Nintendoprodigy

i would have to say AoL its not a bad game just not entertaining enough in my opinion to finish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom