• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

MrPurple56

i have to give this to phantom hourglass :( mainly because it was just so boring like linebeck pretty much made that game and there wasn't really anything that made me go WOW the game was lackluster :/

NintyRift

Here and There
I honestly don't want to say I have a least favorite Zelda game, I like them all a ton. I want to say twilight princess, but I really like that game as well. My least favorite Zelda game is still one of my favorite games XD

M

Mamuta

Phantom Hourglass. It saddens me that it was the sequel to my favorite game, WW. It's still a fun game if you're looking for something on the DS, but as far as Zelda goes it's not up to par.

I have not played PH or ST, so while I have heard the gripes people have on those games I can't say for sure never having picked them up.
I feel safe in going with Zelda II though.

Of all Zelda games II is the only one I feel is a product of it's time, and not in a good way. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like the game and it's insanely challenging and hard, but I don't think it holds up well today like other classic titles. When I think of games that could hold up today I think about how it would do if you brought up the graphics and re-released it. Zelda II's weakness would glare even more in this case I think.

It was a great game for it's time but today it's age is showing. Other games like Zelda I for instance would still be great. I bet if Zelda never came out and was instead released as like a downloadable Xbox game or something it would be pretty popular. Wide open gameplay and exploration. It's gameplay is just flat out fun and could still be picked up easily today. Zelda II doesn't feel as smooth to me and just feels old.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great game but it is the weakest of the Zeldas imo.

T

Teabus

I can't say that I dislike any Zelda-game, but yes, the thread says "least favourite".

I haven't play too many games, but of all of the games I have played Skyward Sword is my least favourite game. There is nothing professional in my dislike, but these things that the map systems isn't the traditional, and that Fi is so.... Not so mediaeval as most of the other characters. And I mostly see her like a bad copy of Midna. And I don't like the fact that Link and Zelda is friends from the beginning.

Big Octo

=^)
So much Zelda II hate. That game was great.

I'd have to go with PH. In my eyes, the two DS titles were the weakest links in the series, and I felt that ST was the better of the two.

I don't like Zelda II, but i think it was more an experiment than anything else so i'll choose something else...

Out of the 2d Zelda games I'm going to say the Oracle games, i just didn't feel for them, they weren't compelling, they looked like Link's Awakening in graphics but didn't have any of its insanity or charm and just made me miss it... (even though i could write an essay about why i dont like PH or ST, they didn't make me feel tearily nostalgic, so OoX win)

For the 3d Zelda games i'm going to say Skyward Sword, the more i play it (i've gone through it four times now) the more i like it, but i'd have to go through it hundreds of times to get it anywhere near the affection i feel for the other Zelda games and by then i'd just be bored.

for the 2d ones it would be AOL which is already mentioned by many people.

For 3D it would be......peoplearegoingtohatemeforthis....... Ocarina of time. The game was way too tedious until he became an adult. The beginning was boring, hyrule field was annoyingly tedious, and Jabu's Jabu's belly was annoying. The adult sections became more fun except for the dreaded water temple but that did not make up for how boring this game was in the earlier parts.

ive never played the ds zelda games so my least favorite would be a link to the past, but it's still an amazing game

univpark

Heart of Steel
Everybody says that PH and ST were awful, and I guess that they kind of were, in a way. But people only say that because they had already played things like OOT, MM, and TP. Those two were the first two that I played and they were a pretty good introduction to the series for me, although most titles are better.
As for my least favorite, well, uh...
That's hard, but I'd have to say AOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom