• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Enemy?

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I generally dislike Ice enemies, since you can lost a lot of heart when you get frozen. Especially when there are many at once, it is crazy.

I'd have to say the Floormasters in WW take the cake in this one. It got very irritating when they'd place you at the beginning especially in dungeons where you had a 2nd NPC go in with you. They were also very hard to kill and seem to randomly hide or attack making them difficult to target.

Last edited:

pacpix

AWESOME
Re-deads creep me out, but wallmasters are the worst!!! They take you all the way back to the start of the dungeon!!!

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Wallmasters and Keymasters are THE most annoying monster. If you don't destroy them fast enough, they'll make you do the whole freakin' level again. plus, in wind waker, they capture Makar and it's a real pain to get him back. But the most terrifying monster is the invincible Cucco. Anyone can agree to that.

I really did not like Wizrobes,from LoZ
Also the Stalfos who could actually fire your sword as bullets.
The orange and blue Darknuts which could split.
If you hit them sword to sword you got badly hurt.
Outside the levels it was just as bad.
you had these blue and orange men who fired bullets at you in the form of your own sword bullets.

My least favorite boss enemy on the legend of zelda Twilight princess will Be Aragomah Spiders just Creep me out a lot! :-)

LANZZ

Scarecrow
1) The Like-likes because they always stealing my Shield...

2) Wallmasters because they'll send me back to the entrance...

I HATED the wizrobes at MM, they weren't exactly the hardest, but everytime I had to fight that thing I just tought ''oh not again''

it's just annoying because...

M

MushroomBoy64

ReDeads! I HATE those guys! Ugh! They have the most disgusting looks in Ocarina of Time!

What really creeps me out with these guys is that the ones in OoT, MM, and WW especially, is that they stay frozen in one spot and they never move unless you move close to them. What's even the worst is that once you get close to them, they SCREAM in your face! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Then they move verrrrrry sloooooooooooowly until they cling onto you and feast on your head.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Like likes are my least favorite. For some odd reason, even though I'm targeting them and throwing bombs, every once in awhile they won't die lol. It'll just make a noise like it's hitting a shield or something, and then I get swallowed lol.
ReDeads are my second least favorite just because of how creepy they are.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
ice keese... definitely. you get hit by those and you freeze right in your tracks. it was SO annoying fighting these.

uhm, there are too many ore there are too few, if I change my point of view

I am not sure if its may least favorite, but those guys throwing bombs (or where ther axes?) in AoL behinde a wall where pretty annoying, the Moas were deadly too :S

I also, dont like the Deadrocks, you cant kill them normaly, and if you hit them they turn to stone and some times block your path D:<

DeadrockFront_ALttP.png

Orangemoa.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom