• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[Least] Favorite Credits/Theme?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was watching a YouTube vid of the final boss of Oracle of X (Linked), Ganon, because I had memories of roflstomping him MANY MANY years ago with the help of a nifty tool called Oracle of Ages. Anyways, after viewing that boss battle, I then saw the ending of Seasons Linked, which culminated in Zelda kissing Link and what not. The stuff that took the cake was the nostalgia surrounding the credits theme. I remember crying after seeing Nayru's ingame sprite, because I love her so much.

BACK ON TOPIC: What is your favorite credits? Favorite credits theme? What about least to both? Why?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Made a thread just like this one recently. I wrote:

My favourite is Twilight Princess', although Link to the Past's comes a close second. The ending and its music is too epic to not be my favourite. Every moment from the Ganondorf Duel to the epic final frame of new Hyrule Castle is worthy of tears from the manliest of men.

v2r5vr.jpg

Manly Tears...

this was my post in the fave credits thread: (but since this also asks for least favourite, i'll add to it)

Twilight Princess definitely.

Firstly because the game was large and epic enough to make a credit sequence feel like a reward,

Secondly because after Midna says 'am i so beautiful that you've no words left' and the music, that perfect, light and beautiful piano that begins to play on the fade out as Link smiles is gorgeous.

Thirdly because some of the music is from ALTTP and it feels wonderful to hear it beefier and more majestic, the end credit scenery shots are super beautiful too, that early morning light over hyrule field and the shadowed amber in the dusk.. its all just wonderful. Not only the best Zelda credits but the best credits ever for me.

As for my least favourite... It has to be from my favortie Zelda game; Wind Waker

I love the music in WW, the title theme is gorgeous, catchy and wonderful and makes me happy, the ending to WW is beautiful and as the credits role the theme plays again, but what we get are floating bubbles with faces in them.. i didn't like that.
In OoT we got every NPC having a party at evil's defeat, In TP we got wonderful expansive cinematic view points of the world we had protected that showed off the amazing lighting effects.... In WW we got bubbles... bubbles with faces... I'd have liked some wordless scenes with life on the boat as Link and Tetra sailed in to the distance, maybe put in some of the islands they had taken out and show them form a distance to give the sense of a progressing journey, anything really.... just not bubbles with faces...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom