• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

League of Champions Idea

Rytex

Resident Netizen
For some B/W mod Game Freak can send out to everyone, they should make a sort of League of Champions mod.

There are two parts. In one, which is the Contest Mod, you face Blue (who is really the girl. GF of NA changed it to Green because Blue version was the rival version in NA), Kris (Crystal, NOT Lyra), May, and Dawn in a Champion's Contest to see who is truly the best, and they are hard.

Then, on the second part, which is the Battle Mod, you face Sinnoh Champion Lucas, Hoenn Champion Brenden, Johto Champion Gold (Ethan, only using his REAL name), Kanto Champion Green (Gary, same reason as Blue above), and World Champion Red. And they all have level 100s.

Or, for a more realistic mod, without excess Gary MFing Oak, on a future game....

Unova Champion Hilbert, Sinnoh Champion Lucas, Hoenn Champion Brenden, Johto-Kanto Continent Champion Gold, and finally World Champion Red.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
It's a good idea, and it sounds really fun, but I'm thinking it would be too easy, all you'd really need to do is get a Milotic for the first bit and a team of lvl 100s for the second part ( all of which I and probably most of us have ) , it kinda would be tougher to have a league of champions against other Zelda dungeoners, I'm sure a lot of people on this site have beaten the pokémon league in a few regions, and won all the contests ( again I give me as an example , but I'm sure many others have too ), a competition between Zelda dungeoners would be a lot more fun too. :)

Rytex

Resident Netizen
But you have to remember, Milotic is only good in Beauty. Try Cool, Tough, Smart, and Cute without one.

And also, you'd need to be a pretty BA trainer in order to face all five/six trainers, all with 6 lvl 100 pokemon each, with only one team of lvl 100s, and come out on top. And then there's Red...

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Now that where your wrong there my friend, because I have already beaten 6 teams of lvl 100s in a row, it was pretty tough to do, but all in all easily doable. As for the contest part, you did get me there ( although my milotic did win the master rank cool contest ), but still, I just find contests a little boring.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Now that where your wrong there my friend, because I have already beaten 6 teams of lvl 100s in a row, it was pretty tough to do, but all in all easily doable. As for the contest part, you did get me there ( although my milotic did win the master rank cool contest ), but still, I just find contests a little boring.

To each his own on the Contest thing, though.

But I forgot to mention Red's Pikachu is level 105, just because of how powerful it is in the manga. Anyway, I feel it should be prudent to point out that they can use items realistically, like revives. Naturally, that will have to be limited to, say, 3 Revives and 5 Full Restores. I'm doing what I can to make this difficult.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not a big fan of the contest, (personally I believe that Blue(Green) should be a battler, not a coordinator) but I would enjoy battling against my favorite protagonists, especially Red.:D:).

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I don't usually do the contests, I just trade for a milotic and then beat the beauty contest, then I forget the contests.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Well, back in Gen. 3, you could get one of all five categories painted in the art museum if you attracted the attention of the artist watching the Master Rank, but no such luck in the next generations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom