• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Last Shrine Quest You completed?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hey guys! We all do the shrine quests, and we most likely (by now) have done them all. Of course, we all usually have several not completed at a time. My question-

Which one did you get to LAST, and why did you do it last?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The last Shrine I found was in the forgotten Temple. And the last Shrine Quest? Geesh that has been a while back. I know I completed a couple of Shrines without even talking to the person to activate the quest. So I can't say for sure. But when it comes to the ones I found while talking to someone, it was the Crowned Beast one. And why do that the last? Very simple. You just stumble upon someone or a shrine and you just complete it. Not really a matter of waiting or planning.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My last shrine quest I did was the test of will or whatever where you had to cook yourself because gorons are poser preps. No reason, I just didn't come across it until really late.
Same. I didn't even find it until I used a guide to look up the last 6 shrines.

The last one I actually completed for the quest log, though, was the one in Gerudo Highlands where you shoot the wall with an electric arrow. I had long since done that and gotten the shrine, but the shrine quest never appeared in my quest log because I never talked to the guy at the ridgeland stable who initiates it. By the time I talked to him I already had all 120 shrines completed, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom