• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last One to Post Wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Four Swords Unite!

92px-FSA-Links-Items-Artwork.png

Well... sort of...

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
I want a cup that overflows with love, Although it's not enough to fill my heart. I want a barrel full of love, Although I know it's not enough to fill my heart I want a river full of love, But then I know the holes will still remain! I need an ocean full of love, Although I know the holes will still remain!

And this Swiss-cheese heart knows Only kindness can fill its holes And love can dry my tears. As pain disappears

I need a miracle and not someone's charity One drop of love from him And my heart's in ecstasy The high that is sending meIs most likely ending me I need a miracle and not someone's charity

Fill up my heart with love, Oh, you'd be amazed at how little I need from him to feel complete here and now. Stirring within me are these feelings I can't ignore. I need a miracle and that's what I'm hoping for

I need a miracle and not someone's charity... One drop of love from him And my heart's in ecstasy The high that is sending me Is most likely ending me I need a miracle and not someone's charity now
Oh, baby

Anybody's love but his will never fill this space within me. Now doctor, give me what I need to free my heart from misery...

ALL I NEED IS LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom