• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last One to Post Wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
As long as the Mases doesn't close this site down and people keep on posting on this thread, isn't it practically impossible to win?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
As long as the Mases doesn't close this site down and people keep on posting on this thread, isn't it practically impossible to win?
Where there's a will there's a way. I will now attempt to find a loop hole in the system. Here is what we know:

OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Last one to post wins.

I'm winning.
The issue I'm seeing is that first word, "OFFICIAL." For something to be designated this adjective, it must have been approve with an authoritative figure or figures. Though ArcherPanda created this thread, she herself has little control over ZD as a whole. This means the the post 100+ pages have had no true objective. This is highly reminiscent of the vacationing shoutbox.

I could imagine two scenarios to mend this issue: either a democratic group of people voted for what is best, petitioned to reach a general consensus, (both, of which, enacted by several higher-ups or the webmaster) or Mases has to come it this thread and approve the rules himself -- lol. Realistically speaking, starting a petition here and now is the most cost-efficient method of going about this, as starting a new thread for a poll would die off after a short period of time.

My fellow members, we must rally together in order to add value to the future of "Last One To Post Wins." I will be the first signer in blue ink of this petition --in blue ink -- so that, perhaps, a lucky individual... excuse me for just a -- *cough* or nobody *cough* -- can win at this Forum Game.

Spencer Shay - Lawyer
275px-70898_3144747102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom