• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last One to Post Wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Funny-Zelda-the-legend-of-zelda-33295104-500-500.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Let's set the record straight, Mister or Miss Unknown. You think I'm a troll, right? Well that's justified. After posting my face on this website. After having a hole in the enamel of my tooth that makes it look yellow (news: all teeth are yellow; that's what the root naturally looks like. People who have yellow teeth simply have weakened/deteriorated enamel.) After being black. After numerous alts, after false claims of racism and other injustices, after cycles of hate messages, I've only earned the usertitle of troll. But you know ****ing what? I'm a human with troll tendencies, not an ass-ugly rapist that seeks to manipulate any and all that come my way. I have a whole range of emotions. And I DEFINITELY have bad things happen to me.

I understand that the things I post on this site can usually be written off as "non serious." I understand that my posts in the MD can be written off as non serious. I understand that I have made things this way for myself. I'm not saying that your first reaction to remove my post was unfair or unwarranted; from your perspective it totally was.

But, and I have to say this again, I'm a human. Things happen to me just as things happen to others. I don't have a life of total ease and comfort and sit behind my keyboard all day thinking of ways to torment people. While I definitely have trolled, currently troll, and will continue to troll people across the Internet, I still care about people at the end of the day. I volunteer at soup kitchens. I give people money and food. I have even driven random people to their places of work when they were in a tight spot (that's not a smart thing to do, kids. Stranger danger!) I don't do those things to wear a badge. I don't publicize those things. But I do help people.

I also have emotions. I'm happy when I'm with my friends. I'm sad when my parents fight. I'm angry when my siblings have their rooms destroyed. I'm fearful when the police are around the corner. And I'm bored when I sit here on my chair thinking of the proper way to state my emotions. But here's the important thing: I hurt when negative things come my way. Just like anyone else, I hurt when negative things come my way.

I know you won't be convinced of this. I'm not asking you to be. I'm just trying to make myself clear and maybe allow you to get an understanding of where I'm coming from. If at the end of the day you think I'm still just a troll, that I should kill myself or that my words mean nothing because of my history on this site and others...well then **** you. Just **** you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom