• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Day Happenings

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
so the other day i was attemping the fourth day glitch(which i failed) and i spent my time i was waiting looking through the telescope and i saw a few weird things i'd never see before.
1. clock town's business scrub flew into the hole in front of the telescope
2. a crow pooped out several red rupees and then flew to ikana canyon

has anyone else noticed any other odd things like these

I've never seen the crow pooping out rupees, but the business scrub flying into the whole is something everyone who has ever completed the game 100% knows about. After you've seen him fly into the hole, you need to follow him into it, and there he will give you a piece of heart for some rupees (I don't remember the amount right now) when you talk to him.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Yea, about the deku scrub, don't accept the first price he gives you for the piece of heart. It's very important to him that you keep his home a secret, so he will give you another, lower price and that one you should accept.

I knew about the business scrub but not about the crow. Then again I've only played through MM once.

I didnt know about the crow. The one i found funny was the dude standing on a pillar going to the entrance of ikana. I was looking for the deku at the time so never went and investigated. I havent done it again. I should one of these days

I've seen the crow but I've never seen the Deku. The funniest one is the guy dancing near the forest, that one made me laugh pretty hard after I saw it for the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom