• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Land with a Blood-stained History

initialDable

going deku
In Majora's Mask the poe salesman guy says that Ikana Kingdom was founded on a land with a blood-stained history. What could he be referring to? Is it the Ikana Canyon region itself? Is it referring to Termina?
I'm just not sure.

I've seen some Ikana and Termina theories on here, but found none on this.

A

Ardwen

I always interpreted it to be Ikana Canyon. It seems in MM that each species has it's own kingdom. There was a Deku king and the Goron's had their elder. I imagined the Ikana to be the ancient "human" race, who migrated out of the canyon into Clock town.

David

But you called me here...
Eee-hee-hee...
Ikana Kingdom was founded on
this land, stained with a history
of darkness, drenched in blood...
Even now it is a place where
troubled, regretful spirits gather.

There is the direct quote from the game. The land drenched in blood is the Ikana Kingdom. It seems to be alluding to something that happened far in the past. I understood it to be a conflict that happened in the region before the war between the Ikana and the Garo. The war only increased the blood shed and the stain.

N

NMG

He speaks of the canyon. That place is dead long before skull kid put on the mask. The canyon is probably where the dark tribe the happy mask salesman spoke of would have lived. Remember the Ikana king said that all this evil was released when the doors to stone tower and stone tower temple were opened so that must of been were that dark tribe sealed it away. That itself would mean the tribe would of lived there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom