• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Lanayru Mining Facility

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wonder how in the world Hyrule went from extreme technology to less than subpar in only a couple hundred years. And here we were thinking that Spirit Tracks was too hi-tech! :lol:

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
I wasn't bothered before, but now i'm beginning to think they're giving away too much now. I know its up to us whether we visit these sites and watch these vids , but damn, we must know of at least 6 or more bosses / mini bosses now?

As for the Mining Facility, i'm not completely sold either. I'm all for change and everything, but this is some full on futuristic technology going on here. Little robot people, and robot pirates!? When I saw that all I could think about was Rayman 2 lol. Anyway, This is my first and only gripe with SS so far. That said, these are just initial thoughts..i'm sure i'll come round :)

Last edited:
Rich from IGN tweeted this earlier: "I am extremely pleased to discover most of the stuff I've see in Zelda trailers is not late in the game. The unknown awaits. #ZeldaSS"

I don't think spoilers are gonna be a huge issue. What they've been showing might have tons of variety, but it's definitely only the first half of the game.

Rich from IGN tweeted this earlier: "I am extremely pleased to discover most of the stuff I've see in Zelda trailers is not late in the game. The unknown awaits. #ZeldaSS"

I don't think spoilers are gonna be a huge issue. What they've been showing might have tons of variety, but it's definitely only the first half of the game.

Love you, Rich! Seems SS is deeper than we ever anticipated!

Vibed

must read before he posts
Actually, a guy from another forum said the spoilers from the past week or two have really been hitting the deep end. Even if you don't know what's going on in the recent ones, you're going to piece them together very quickly.

No the boat might be a dungeon. Why? Well there was a scene of Link was upgrading his sword with the blue fire it had a ship in the background so this may hint that the boat IS a dungeon and that monster IS it's boss.

I don't care if Hyrule is half robotic just as long as it's medieval

Well we know the areas, dungeons, and bosses we will be visiting in the second area, so I'd say we've seen alot of the second half of the game as well.

Well we know the areas, dungeons, and bosses we will be visiting in the second area, so I'd say we've seen alot of the second half of the game as well.
Again, how do you know there isn't some event that changes what happens? Think of the harp and what it can do.

I love the music for the Lanayru Mining Facility its just different than normal zelda music and it's really catchy,I hope the rest of the music in skyward sword is as great as this.what do you think of the music
[video=youtube;pnkmvcgdHWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pnkmvcgdHWQ[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom