• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Korok Seeds: The Sequel

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
How would you feel about the Korok Seeds making a comeback in BOTW2?

I’m not one to care about 100% completion of games so collecting them was never something that bothered me, but if I did want to then I’d surely be pretty annoyed having to find 900 of them.

Based on the fact that I’m not bothered with 100% completion it doesn’t bother me either way if they make a return or not. I imagine some would appreciate if there were less than 900 in the sequel though?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I didn’t mind them in BotW. Exploring the world to find them was fun, even though that number is pretty staggering. But I did do it twice.

It was fun exploring the maps to find them in AoC, too. If BotW 2 had some, I’d expect less than before. It depends on if inventory expansion still matters in BotW 2 I guess.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
If it's an optional mechanic outside of expanding weapon slots, I don't see an issue with them returning. I never collected even 200 of them, but there are those who will go and collect them all for the heck of it. ]

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
If they keep the same map then Korok Seeds will certainly not be a feature. It would be to boring to do it a second time. I could see a similar alternative, but I have no idea where Nintendo would go with it.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Due to the extreme number of Korok Seeds, it made it pretty easy to get my inventory to the size that it is. If they return and in the same amount, I wouldn't mind, so long as they don't count towards 100% completion.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I wouldn't mind another classic find quest, those never bothered me. But in a world as large as the one we see in botw, quests should be localized. Just the sheer amount of korok seeds and the distance they are spread across makes it tedious and not worthwhile to bother seeking them. Half of the korok locations I found I didn't even bother to do the puzzle, bc I already had a ton of seeds. If they were to do something on a smaller scale, perhaps within one specific region, that would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom