• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kirby 3DS one more time

Im a massive Kirby fan, the pink puffball is my second favourite Nintendo IP.

His last two games on the 3ds have been great and incredible value for money. Triple deluxe had 1) a lengthy campaign 2) a second campaign 3) kirby fighters 4) dedede's drum thing 5) the arena 6) true arena, all of these modes were great quality and Planet Robobot continued the trend with great quality and great value for money once more.

Robobot also hit one million sales too, the 3ds isnt dead yet either. The switch may be looking to combine the handheld and home markets but it looks like the 3ds will still be moving strong next year and perhaps beyond.

So, being a million seller and having used Triple Deluxe's engine, do you think we could see one more Kirby game on the 3ds?

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Kirby Triple Deluxe is probably regarded as the best Kirby by lots of people, and 1 million for Planet Robobot is great. Also, Kirby is incredibly popular in Japan so I won't be surprised at all of they try to squeeze one more in for the 3ds

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I see you've been breaking out your 3DS now more often Spirit. ;) But that's really just a testament how the 3DS was the premier console this generation, because it has amazing games.

Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are no exceptions. They are really amazing Kirby games, and really well made.

However, I do not think there will be a sequel, and I hope they don't make a sequel. Triple Deluxe and Robobot are truly amazing, but I would rather they move onto a new engine on the switch for the next time around. Near the end of Planet Robobot things just started to get ever so slightly stale, because they really used the concepts of the 3DS titles to their full potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom