• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts RPG

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Welcome to my newest RPG. A Kingdom Hearts version! The short summary is that everyone is their own person, and can do what they want to a degree in this universe. Your only forced choices are which path you'll follow, and which race you'll be.

For starters, everyone has 50 HP. EVERYONE. Now, here's how the game will work. You will first choose an Alignment. Light or Darkness. Then you will choose a race. Human, Nobody, Heartless, or Unversed. It doesn't matter which you pick, as your race has nothing to do with your alignment. However, your race does have to do with what stats you start with. All stats are divided using the same number (30).

Your intro post should say if you want to be light or dark, and whether you want to be a human, nobody, heartless, or unversed. Then you do what you want.

Race Stats

Human: 12 ATK, 7 DEF, 8 MAG, 3 SPR (Spirit (Magic Defense)) if Dark, 8 ATK, 3 DEF, 12 MAG, 7 SPR if Light.
Nobody: 5 ATK, 5 DEF, 15 MAG, 5 SPR (Your character must also have an X in his name to be one) (They can plot and strategize, so I gave them increased magic, but lower attack)
Heartless: 15 ATK, 5 DEF, 5 MAG, 5 SPR (As they rely on instinct, their attack is high, but their magic is low)
Unversed: 5 ATK, 10 DEF, 5 MAG, 10 SPR (they're basically the defensive race)
Keyblade Wielder: 10 ATK, 10 DEF, 10 MAG, 10 SPR. Race value increases stand. For example, Humans would still have 12 ATK or 12 MAG. Nobodies would have 15 MAG, and Heartless would still have 15 ATK. Unversed would be brought up to 10 in their stats.
The stats determine the results of battle.

Attack and Defense
Now, the way you'll deal damage is you'll take your attacking stat (ATK or MAG) and subtract the corresponding defense value of the enemy (DEF or SPR) from it. The result you get is the amount of damage you deal. If the amount you deal is in the negatives (ex. 8 ATK - 10 DEF), the damage goes to you. You may only attack one person every hour (that is to say, any one person you pick to kill, you can only attack him once every hour. You can attack everyone in that hour, if you'd like, but it all has to be one post). Once you've run out of HP, you're done for the day. However, after 24 hours have gone by, your character will be revived, with full 50 HP. However, you will be at the back of the line to be made the leader of the race.

As for Keyblades...
Keyblades will not be used by the general public. The leader of each race's alignment (ex. Light Humans/Dark Humans) (who is the first to post, or the person after that if the first died, and so on) will have the option of wielding a keyblade. He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, but the choice is his. If he decides not to use it, the next person in line may not use it. It is only for the leader of each race's alignment. As much as I'm sure some of you would want it, the X-Blade will not be used. Not at all. Not even by me.

Leaders' Priviliges
Leaders will have the ability to claim worlds (though each race can only have 2) and declare war on/ally with other races. They can also use a Keyblade if they wish.

Worlds
Worlds offer stat bonuses only to the race that has claimed it. The bonus is +1 to every stat. Everyone has to start on their starter world (the one listed first), but can travel to to other worlds. The Neutral Worlds can't be claimed, and offer no bonuses to anyone.

That's it for the general rules. If anyone has questions or problems, PM me and I'll do my best to answer.

Please update and post this list every few pages, as I won't be on 24/7 to constantly update it.

Players
Light Humans

Dark Humans

Light Nobodies

Dark Nobodies
Rytex

Light Heartless

Dark Heartless

Light Unversed

Dark Unversed

Worlds Controlled
Humans
Radiant Garden

Nobodies

The World that Never Was

Heartless
End of the World

Unversed

Keyblade Graveyard

Unclaimed

Land of Departure
Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands

Neutral
Traverse Town
Mysterious Tower

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
I'll be the light nobody leader. Is that how it goes? What, Do I have to have a X in my physical fourm name, or just in the game name? If I do, Then I'll be the Light Heartless leader.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh cool since I like Xemnas and Organzation 13 I will be a Dark Nobody if I can be one

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I wouldn't say "control," but it does give humans stage bonuses. And the Nobodies are the only ones required to have a character name (unless their name like mine has an X in it), as their names all are respellings of their first name, with an added X.

Jedizora

:right:
Oh, You probely are gussed, but I'm the Light nobody leader.
Players
Light Humans
Leader Caeda
Dark Humans

Light Nobodies
Leader: Jedizora
Dark Nobodies
Leader: Rytex
Joise
Light Heartless

Dark Heartless

Light Unversed