• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Kingdom Hearts III - Multiple Playable Characters or Sora Only?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
With the bridge game Dream Drop Distance, we know that Sora is doing some training to become a Keyblade Master (not that he needs it, of course...he's :?ing Sora).

Well, we also know about the seven guardians of light (btw Sora Riku Kairi Mickey Ven Terra Aqua), and it's a unanimous opinion of the fanbase that KH3 will detail Sora and friends pwning the :? out of Xehanort and his other 12 seekers.

My question to you despite all of that filler is this: should we have multiple playable characters a la Birth by Sleep/Dream Drop Distance or should we restrict it to Sora only, like the original games?

Well I think the whole story will involve saving Ventus, Aqua and Terra, so We probably won't be able to play as them until the very end with the clash between the 13 seekers of Darkness and 7 Guardians of Light. That said what I see happening is Riku and Kairi will replace Donald and Goofy and fight alongside Sora but with the twist of being able to switch between the 3 characters, plus Riku and Kairi would can be switched out for Disney Characters in their respectful world with Sora being the mandatory character who cannot be swapped out.

That's how I see it looking, like all games excluding Kingdom hearts II at certain points I doubt we will be able to play as Micky, but the other guardians of Light have a high chance of being playable in respect to the plot line.

I really hope we get to play only as Sora,I didn't liked having multiple charaters in Birth by sleep,but since it was a handheld title I didn't mind it that much.I don't like leveling up multiple characters,doing the same side quests multiple times to beat the game 100%.It should be like in Kingdom Hearts 2,your allies follow you and help you in battle,but you don't really get to play as them.I don't want to play as Kairi or Aqua,I don't need to play as Terra,Ventus,Roxas,Mickey,Lea or Xion.I'd rather see something entirely built around Sora instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom