• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising Tournament

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hey guys, Celeboy here, this is just an idea, and I want to see how many people would be up for it.
It would be Light Vs. Dark in which you would register a team of 3 (at least one would be from ZD) with a team name (nothing vulgar) and then when there are enough teams, I will draw up a leader table thing and you can see who you're against. To play the battle, each player (I think) will have to add the friend code of each of the other team's players and then one person will go onto a "friends only" worldwide LvD battle. They would then create a room and everyone would join onto their correct teams. The battle would then commence and the winners would report back here where I would update the table. The winners would carry on and the losers would be knocked-out. When there are two teams left, there will be a final and the overall winning team will get some form of prize (maybe).
Like I said, this is just an idea and I'd like to see how many people would be willing to take part. If enough people do, then I will make an official thread for the tournament and lay out the rules nicely to make it clearer. I hope you like the idea and please post comments with suggestions about it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom